SiouxSports.com Forum

The next coach of UND football is....

darell1976

The thing is, no matter how much we like the sound of the new hire it doesn't matter at all. Faison might find some guy who's name means nothing and doesn't look the part and isn't flashy but gets the job done. I'm excited to see who the hire is but I will temper my excitement or displeasure until I hear how things are going inside the program after he gets settled.

Ps. Please hire Caruso.

somehow I'd bet NDSU takes less time than us

Reason I ask is because I have been told from those in the know there that they might have loophole or emergency clause that can be used? If that's the case, wondering why it wasn't used for us? Guess I need to be more like you guys and trust Faison...gotta be honest, that part I'm struggling with.
  • Upvote 1

Maybe these applicants have met with Faison and have said "um no thanks"!!!

That for all of u who continue to be hypocrits and the narcissists that UND fan are.

Think POS CMSioux for his response to my post.

Have you gotten around to giving that lecture to your pals at BSville yet, or do you just continue to troll over here with it? Like I said before, clean up your own house before you try telling others how to clean up theirs.

That for all of u who continue to be hypocrits and the narcissists that UND fan are.

Grow some skin, you are on a UND fan board. And if you have a problem with said poster take it up with him over there and leave this thread to the adults. Geezus.

Don't you guys have a BCS Bowl Game to prepare for? Oh wait, you really aren't big-time, are you? Otherwise, Bohl wouldn't be leaving town.