SiouxSports.com Forum

Vikings

Fetch

"Be still and take ya whoopin'!"

Obviously the beating of a child is held to a lesser offense than smacking aroud an adult female.

Well played Rog..well played.

Would the scenario change if AP's child at age 4 declared he was gay...............................

This could have been reason for the confusion regarding when the incident in question took place. Seems there allegedly was another incident with a different 4 year old son.

http://blog.startribune.com/sports/access-vikings/houston-tv-station-reports-another-peterson-discipline-incident

Watched the KHOU report on this one and there really doesn't seem to be anything to it. There were no charges and the story was the child cursed at his sibling AP was "whoopin" him the kid tried to move and hit his head on the car seat leaving the scar above his eye.

Access Vikings ‏@AccessVikings 1h

Gov. Dayton says Adrian Peterson should have stayed suspended http://strib.mn/1shk4c9  #Vikings

Election year? Nice to see Dayton knows the facts before speaking on something since AP was never even suspended.

Maybe Dayton will try leverage this situation into providing even more free money for the Wilfs/People's stadium. He needs to get back on his meds.

Maybe Dayton will try leverage this situation into providing even more free money for the Wilfs/People's stadium. He needs to get back on his meds.

The contract says any additional costs must be covered by the Vikings.  And FYI (especially in light of the Robin Williams tragedy), I don't think mental health issues should be mentioned in jest.

Access Vikings ‏@AccessVikings 1h

Gov. Dayton says Adrian Peterson should have stayed suspended http://strib.mn/1shk4c9 #Vikings

Election year? Nice to see Dayton knows the facts before speaking on something since AP was never even suspended.

Dayton's making progress - maybe next he'll issue a statement regarding the number of Somali immigrants into Minnesota who are now busy fighting for ISIS in Syria/Iraq. I won't hold my breath though...

Dayton's making progress - maybe next he'll issue a statement regarding the number of Somali immigrants into Minnesota who are now busy fighting for ISIS in Syria/Iraq. I won't hold my breath though...

One a positive note, it helps with the job market for those looking for work as it frees up some opportunities at the MSP airport.

Good point, he should stick to commenting about AP being suspended by a football team and attending Hockey Day in Minnesota events. You know, important stuff.

Nice dodge.... I'll repeat my question.  What would you have Governor Dayton do to prevent a handful of Minnesotans from leaving the country to go fight for Isis?  It's not like he can seal the border.

Nice dodge.... I'll repeat my question. What would you have Governor Dayton do to prevent a handful of Minnesotans from leaving the country to go fight for Isis? It's not like he can seal the border.

Nothing. But perhaps he can chat with the champions of Somali immigration Betty McCollum and Keith Ellison about being a little more picky about who is let into the state. Just an idea...

AP out indefinitely.

I'm hoping he's played his last game for the Vikings.  Hate to see the organization bumble this so badly, but in the end this is the right thing to do.

The Vikings could not have handled this worse but at least they finally showed some stones...even though Goodell has none.