SiouxSports.com Forum

2013-2014 Season

SWSiouxMN

Random question. Back in the Rivard days there were sisters (I believe). I think the last name was Wooster. I seem to remember them actually having some skill, but left the program because of the coach. Can anyone verify this?

Also, I attended women's games back then because during intermission they showed Pixar shorts, which I love!

• Upvote 1

Random question. Back in the Rivard days there were sisters (I believe). I think the last name was Wooster. I seem to remember them actually having some skill, but left the program because of the coach. Can anyone verify this?

Yep, you are correct. Of course, the official UND press release said they left to explore "educational opportunities that weren't available here". :silly: Yeah, and the Vikings are Super Bowl contenders this year.

Also, I attended women's games back then because during intermission they showed Pixar shorts, which I love!

Cami and Cara. And during the Rivard days, I am pretty sure that the Pixar shorts were the only reason a lot of people attended games.