SiouxSports.com Forum

SiouxSports.com Fleece Hats

MafiaMan

BTW, I would also be willing to order up some Hoggsbreath long-sleeve or short-sleeve shirts in Sioux colors like the ones I gave away at the Hogg last March. These wouldn't be free though this time around, but cost is pretty cheap, less than $15 per shirt. Color possibilities were white/green, green/white, and black/green.

Do you get a commission for selling those? :)

JUST KIDDING, siouxczech29! If there is enough interest, I would consider doing another order. Minimum number of hats would be 12. I've had PM's regarding different logos, bigger logo, etc., so if anyone has something in specific in mind, drop me a line and we'll talk. If you want the SiouxSports.com hat as previously done with the June order, put your name and moniker/no moniker here and I'll see what the numbers wind up to be...

Sounds good MM...

I'd order a couple of hats with moniker.

I've received many Paypal payments and a few checks by mail...thanks to those of you who have paid. One favor, though...a couple of payments weren't attached with a moniker so I am not sure who to mark off as "paid." If you could reply to your PM 'invoice' (and many of you have, so you can disregard this), that would be great.

2nd order has two hats for siouxczech w/moniker...I need ten more to even consider putting an order in - and it would have to get in soon in order to be here by Christmas, given the shipping logistics. Ho Ho Ho.

2nd order has two hats for siouxczech w/moniker...I need ten more to even consider putting an order in - and it would have to get in soon in order to be here by Christmas, given the shipping logistics. Ho Ho Ho.

Hey Mafia Man. I will take 2 Black and one Green with moniker on all of them. Now you only need 7 more hats.

Sioux_Sports.jpg

Royal blue and yellow were also options but I'm not sure why anyone would want those...

One other thing to note: minimum order is 12 hats (of any color), however, the thread color minimum is six. On the green hats, the 'Sioux,' '.com,' and logo are in white and 'Sports' is in black. That means I need 5 more hats with that particular thread design for an order. There are no color changes with the grey or pink hats, so any combination of those two color hats that adds up to six would be acceptable. Unfortunately for black and green, it's six of each or nothing.

OK, I'm not the brightest guy at Paypal but can someone explain why some of my payments are the exact dollar amount I gave folks in the TOTAL DUE e-mail and why some payment have fees of $1.07 to $2.00 per transaction taken out? I'm assuming that the payments in full are via e-check or paid directly from a bank account vs those paid by credit card which are shorting me a buck or two per transaction...

OK, I'm not the brightest guy at Paypal but can someone explain why some of my payments are the exact dollar amount I gave folks in the TOTAL DUE e-mail and why some payment have fees of $1.07 to $2.00 per transaction taken out? I'm assuming that the payments in full are via e-check or paid directly from a bank account vs those paid by credit card which are shorting me a buck or two per transaction...

Didn't know that happened in paypal, but then I've always paid directly through my checking account bank routing and account numbers. Would guess you're right in that paypal is taking the credit card transaction fee (is that 4%) out of the transaction. I hope my payment came through in full without the fee. Let me know if it didn't.

Didn't know that happened in paypal, but then I've always paid directly through my checking account bank routing and account numbers. Would guess you're right in that paypal is taking the credit card transaction fee (is that 4%) out of the transaction. I hope my payment came through in full without the fee. Let me know if it didn't.

I think you're one of the payments that I'm trying to match up because I don't know your first or last name...I just know you as 'sprig.' I have 5-7 others like that that I'm trying to identify as well.

I believe that Paypal takes money out for 2 different reasons. If the person marks "I'm paying for goods or services", then the person receiving money is charged a fee. If the person marks "I'm sending money to family or friends" one of two things happen. If the money is coming from a bank account, there is no charge. If the money is coming from a debit or credit card, the sender is charged a fee. So my guess is that the people marked the paying for goods button.

Yes paypal will charge you for goods or services transferring money is free

Great! For those of you who haven't paid yet (and there are quite a few of you) and you are intending to pay me via Paypal, either DON'T select "for goods or services" or DO send a check or money order instead. I wasn't counting on losing a dollar or two on every transaction, LOL.

Got mine! Love it! Sent payment via PayPal...did you get it? And, was it for the right amount? Don't want to take advantage of all the work you put into making this work by short changing you!!! :bigsmile:

Sioux-cia, your payment was exact and correct.

By my tally, it looks like yababy8, Schmitzzz, Cratter, and LeftyZL are the only four left to pay.

Vegas_Sioux and siouxgrad...check your PM's please. Thank you.