SiouxSports.com Forum

FINAL 5 - One last Party in St. Paul

AZSIOUX

hey, because of those sore losers, wife and I got lower level championship game tickets for 5 dollars a piece last year.

Whoa whoa whoa...do you REALLY expect anyone to believe that a Gopher fan made that kind gesture? I tried to buy Final Five tickets two years ago over on GPL. Tons of folks wanting to sell...had one guy tell me he would pour gasoline on his tickets and burn them before selling them to a Sioux fan. Wow.

Whoa whoa whoa...do you REALLY expect anyone to believe that a Gopher fan made that kind gesture? I tried to buy Final Five tickets two years ago over on GPL. Tons of folks wanting to sell...had one guy tell me he would pour gasoline on his tickets and burn them before selling them to a Sioux fan. Wow.

I sold my final five ticket package this year to a UND fan.

How does everybody decide what jersey to wear to each game? Do you have a lucky or just rotate? I couldn't figure out how to post a picture I have on my computer on here, but would be fun to see/hear everybody's thoughts and strategy!

My understanding (as filled in by Sioux fans we sat next to) was he made a real jack hole of himself when Mn went up 3-0 and basically wouldn't live it down after giving up 6 straight. So I think that gopher fan was in the self preservation mode and cut his loses.

How does everybody decide what jersey to wear to each game? Do you have a lucky or just rotate? I couldn't figure out how to post a picture I have on my computer on here, but would be fun to see/hear everybody's thoughts and strategy!

I brought all three colors with me but I normally wear the green jersey because it stands out in the crowd.

The '87 standard you always wear? That jersey is always easy to pick out in a crowd.

That's ME! Not too many people wear the geometric logo anymore, so it's becoming unique. Plus, it's authentic so that's even better. Picked it up at the Gemini factory.