SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA vs. MICHIGAN TECH - Friday Game 1

AZSIOUX

About 30 miles from gf and it is slick, been a long trek from minneapolis but we're not going to be denied!

Got tickets tomorrow and for F5 so got some points with the Mrs.by playing it safe.

The key from here on out is goaltending & scoring on the PP the rest if it happens is gravy

the only problem with your Keys is it requires the refs to call the other teams infractions and the last four games have been pretty pathetic with regard to that..

My two cents on lines:

21 Brendan O’Donnell–10 Corban Knight–7 Danny Kristo

19 Rocco Grimaldi–27 Carter Rowney–15 Michael Parks

25 Mitch MacMillan–16 Mark MacMillan–13 Connor Gaarder

11 Derek Rodwell–28 Stephane Pattyn–17 Colten St. Clair

If I wanted more scoring I would do them this way

21 Brendan O’Donnell–10 Corban Knight–7 Danny Kristo

19 Rocco Grimaldi–16 Mark MacMillan–15 Michael Parks

Bryn Chysyk–27 Carter Rowney–13 Connor Gaarder

11 Derek Rodwell–28 Stephane Pattyn–17 Colten St. Clair

I just think mark mac would be much more dynamic with Rocco and Parks and I am not hi on Mitch Mac but I will give him this weekend before I get crazy with the anti-St.Clown scratched player. I am very patient but he has had all the chances in the world starting on the top line. It takes more than a heavy shot to impress me. Doing smart things with the puck that don't lose offensive zone possession is what I obsess about.

For those who have been believing all the garbage from the "UND Media Relations" about how things are going to be great, take a look at what we have now. Things will only get far worse next year as I cannot wait for those "surprises" in store for us. We were told to keep quiet about the picture quality and now this garbage happens without their knowledge. FCS has downplayed us since the announcement and the coverage will only get worse. The only folks to get decent coverage will be in the ND-SD-MN area around this joke of a cable company. Those fans outside of the area are screwed.

For those who have been believing all the garbage from the "UND Media Relations" about how things are going to be great, take a look at what we have now. Things will only get far worse next year as I cannot wait for those "surprises" in store for us. We were told to keep quiet about the picture quality and now this garbage happens without their knowledge. FCS has downplayed us since the announcement and the coverage will only get worse. The only folks to get decent coverage will be in the ND-SD-MN area around this joke of a cable company. Those fans outside of the area are screwed.

but, but "HD is coming" .... not to Minneapolis.