SiouxSports.com Forum

WCHA Awards- Who do you pick?

yzerman19

You make no sense what-so-ever troll, or is it Skippy. I had you goalie higher than the Media. Why don't you go hang out on GPL where you guys fawn over the Gopher Toadie Hammy...

I can see his point on how its confusing. You have a rookie goaltender first team All-WCHA, a rookie goaltender second team All-WCHA but than a completely different rookie makes your All-Rookie team over both of them. If he was better than them to make the All-Rookie team, shouldn't he have been ahead of them on the All-WCHA teams? Unless you are using the criteria that being on one of the All-WCHA teams excludes or supercedes being on the All-Rookie team then I understand, otherwise it does seem a little contradictory.

First Team

Ryan Walters

Drew LeBlanc

Danny Kristo

Nate Schmidt

Nick Jensen

Stephon Williams

Second Team

Corban Knight

Erik Haula

Rylan Schwartz

Joey LaLeggia

Mike Boivin

Juno Olkinuora

Third Team

Matt Leitner

Nick Bjugstad

Eriah Hayes

Andrej Sustr

Jake McCabe

Adam Wilcox

Rookie Team

Tony Cameranesi

Alex Petan

Rocco Grimaldi

Nolan Zajac

Andy Welinski

Stephon Williams

Player of the Year - Drew LeBlanc

Rookie of the Year - Stephon Williams

Defenseive Player of the Year - Nick Jensen

Coach of the Year - Mike Hastings

11 UND players named to WCHA All-Academic Team

http://www.wcha.com/...03/mar14wcm.php

Maybe impressive except for the fact that only UMD had fewer.

on Saturday night April 13th UND will have a player be named MVP of the national tournament which will be more important than any other individual award given out this season in college hockey including the hobey baker which we have seen been a joke in year's past.

Goons got his panties in a bunch

Wow! That's an awesome dissertation, you must have attended the Carlson School of Management in Minneapolis. You also must have stayed up all night, thinking that one up, what a zinger. Give your self +2 on that one... Wow!!!! I might have to stop posting forever. First off, I wear boxer briefs so, I don't wear panties. Second, you really can't be that big of a moron, can you? Please don't hurt yourself. I always laugh at these people that sit behind a fake internet name that act all tough. I put my name to everything that I do.

Edited by Goon

Wow! That's an awesome dissertation, you must have attended the Carlson School of Management in Minneapolis. You also must have stayed up all night, thinking that one up, what a zinger. Give your self +2 on that one... Wow!!!! I might have to stop posting forever. First off, I wear boxer briefs so, I don't wear panties. Second, you really can't be that big of a moron, can you? Please don't hurt yourself. I always laugh at these people that sit behind a fake internet name that act all tough. I put my name to everything that I do.

Careful Goon- I actually went to Carlson...twice...BSB and MBA...but I was smart enough to stay a Sioux fan!!

• Upvote 1

Any chance you guys mind moving the name calling, etc to a private message conversation so the rest of us don't have to read it?

Back on topic: I wonder if having 2 players make the rookie team indicates slightly better days ahead for UMD.

Haha, that got you pretty worked up eh? Only meant in good fun :D

Any chance you guys mind moving the name calling, etc to a private message conversation so the rest of us don't have to read it?

Back on topic: I wonder if having 2 players make the rookie team indicates slightly better days ahead for UMD.

In addition to the outstanding freshman duo, I think you can expect Herbert to break free of his sophomore slump next year, and they have a couple of studs coming in with the likes of Kyle Osterberg and Dom Toninato.

Haha, that got you pretty worked up eh? Only meant in good fun :D

I am not worked up. I am sick and tired of snow and I am experiencing cabin fever and today, I snow-blew with my snow-blower (past tense) slush, if that is possible. To quote Chuck Schwartz, Goonism.

Edited by Goon

Careful Goon- I actually went to Carlson...twice...BSB and MBA...but I was smart enough to stay a Sioux fan!!

My sister went there and she ended up marrying a Gophers so, you're one of the lucky ones. :)

I ended up marrying a girl from BC...although I've almost converted her...almost...

That would be a tough on to convert though, right... I lived out east BU versus. B.C. is a lot like UND vs. UMN. I know how B.C. fans don't like UND that much either... I am in a family surrounded by Gopher fans, I know, most of the time, I don't hide my disdain for the Rodents.

That would be a tough on to convert though, right... I lived out east BU versus. B.C. is a lot like UND vs. UMN. I know how B.C. fans don't like UND that much either... I am in a family surrounded by Gopher fans, I know, most of the time, I don't hide my disdain for the Rodents.

Have you tried an intervention?

I get a kick out of Mariucci, who continues to post here all day every day, obviously thinking that he/she will straighten us all out and get us to believe the Gopher propaganda. Good luck with that, he's/she's wasting his/her own time, not to mention his/her own work time, and/or that of his/her employer.

I am not worked up. I am sick and tired of snow and I am experiencing cabin fever and today, I snow-blew with my snow-blower (past tense) slush, if that is possible. To quote Chuck Schwartz, Goonism.

Dang it is only 88 above here trying to reach a high of 94. I think it was like 95 yesterday.

First Team

Ryan Walters

Drew LeBlanc

Danny Kristo

Nate Schmidt

Nick Jensen

Stephon Williams

Second Team

Corban Knight

Erik Haula

Rylan Schwartz

Joey LaLeggia

Mike Boivin

Juno Olkinuora

Third Team

Matt Leitner

Nick Bjugstad

Eriah Hayes

Andrej Sustr

Jake McCabe

Adam Wilcox

Rookie Team

Tony Cameranesi

Alex Petan

Rocco Grimaldi

Nolan Zajac

Andy Welinski

Stephon Williams

Player of the Year - Drew LeBlanc

Rookie of the Year - Stephon Williams

Defenseive Player of the Year - Nick Jensen

Coach of the Year - Mike Hastings

11 UND players named to WCHA All-Academic Team

http://www.wcha.com/...03/mar14wcm.php

Player of the year should have been Walters. Coach of the year could have been either Hastings or Motzko and it didn't really matter. Also not to sure about Jake McCabe on the third team.

Jensen was the best defenseman I've seen all year.