SiouxSports.com Forum

FINAL Final 5 seat locations and Q's about next year

01grad

Who did you talk to? I called the box office and the lady told me they were sold out of the ticket packages, but they still have plenty of single game tickets. Too late maybe?It would just be nice to be sure I have tickets for all the games so when we play the goofs I'm guaranteed to get in.

This was last week and with single game tickets going on sale next week, they may not be offering packages anymore. I was just persistent. I literally called both ticketmaster and the Xcel about 5 times. But at that time they told me if I went to the box office, they would sell. Like you said, may be to late. If you want the tickets, I would buy them right away on first day available. Xcel told me this is best they have seen sales in years.

Makes me almost sad that this is the last year of the final five... The Target Center tourney will still be fun, but it just won't be the same. I love the vibe in St Paul, walking down 7th st. The mob of people by the Holiday Inn, all of it.

Hotels and Restaurants is what you gain, almost everything else is what you lose.

My advice next year is to buy the high cost tickets no matter what. The top part of the upper deck is useless. Why did they make the upper deck like 40% larger than the lower bowl??

Makes me almost sad that this is the last year of the final five... The Target Center tourney will still be fun, but it just won't be the same. I love the vibe in St Paul, walking down 7th st. The mob of people by the Holiday Inn, all of it.

Hotels and Restaurants is what you gain, almost everything else is what you lose.

My advice next year is to buy the high cost tickets no matter what. The top part of the upper deck is useless. Why did they make the upper deck like 40% larger than the lower bowl??

My guess is that there will be plenty of tickets throughout the arena so there's really no hurry to buy them in advance...

My guess is that there will be plenty of tickets throughout the arena so there's really no hurry to buy them in advance...

If North Dakota doesn't make the NCHC tournament (heaven forbid), The WCHA at the X could outdraw the NCHC at Target Center.

If North Dakota doesn't make the NCHC tournament (heaven forbid), The WCHA at the X could outdraw the NCHC at Target Center.

Don't believe there has been a year without one of MN and ND at the final five, was there?

Suppose it will be difficult for St. Cloud/Mankato fans to get tickets this year, if they haven't already. Didn't seem to be many St. Cloud, Bemidji, Duluth, Wisco, Denver, UAA, or CC fans there when the Gophers were not there 2 and 3 years ago. Would seem that the NCHC tourney, without ND, might be fairly empty.

Don't believe there has been a year without one of MN and ND at the final five, was there?

Minnesota and North Dakota have both been at most of the Final Fives since 2001. There has not been a year where both were absent though.

Your not going to get sections packed with one teams fans. You will find fans of every team in nearly every section. Lots of Gopher and Sioux fans throughout. You will see fans from Wisco, MTU, Duluth, SCSU and a few CC and Denver. 2 years ago, I sat next to one of Badger Bobs former assisant. That was fun conversation.