SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA @ DU - Saturday

AZSIOUX

UND would have swept the season series with DU if not for some goaltender from Finland finding a horse shoe up his rear end the two times he played them.

UND could have had 14 goals this weekend. DU has some flaws no doubt.

Holy Cross is just clinging to being a TUC.....as long as they stay there and just keep fighting it'll help UND in the pairwise.

UND with a great opportunity to end up in the top three in the WCHA. I've got them playing Tech at home right away in the WCHA playoffs.

@UNDSID: Hakstol on sitting Knight, Kristo the final 6 minutes: "There’s different ways to deal with some of the crap at the end of the game." (1/3)

@UNDSID: "One way is to go out, respond and drop the gloves. This time of year, that doesn’t help us." (2/3)

@UNDSID: "We could put our No. 1 unit out there, but I don’t believe that’s the right thing to do. So we gave some guys an opportunity." (3/3)

@UNDSID: Hakstol on sitting Knight, Kristo the final 6 minutes: "There’s different ways to deal with some of the crap at the end of the game." (1/3)

@UNDSID: "One way is to go out, respond and drop the gloves. This time of year, that doesn’t help us." (2/3)

@UNDSID: "We could put our No. 1 unit out there, but I don’t believe that’s the right thing to do. So we gave some guys an opportunity." (3/3)

Agreed with Hak on keeping those guys off. No reason to have something stupid happen to those guys for the stretch run. Especially when you've got guys getting clothes lined and cross checked in the back of the head.

How was the 4th line with no Rodwell or Jim tonight

I would get Jim and Rodwell back in and St Clair with the mc's. Would be nice to see panz in for Gleason but the d seems to be set. Get both goalies a start this weekend vs BSU I would think. Hope that 4th line gets back together. They can really disrupt things out there.