SiouxSports.com Forum

North Dakota @ Minnesota

AZSIOUX

Also, far too busy getting my heart broken by Gopher hoops. Best thing about that dumpster fire last night? If we lay an egg tonight, I can't get any more mad than I currently am. My sports psyche is ruined this week, things can only get better (that's a lie, I'll rage if we get smoked)

Also, far too busy getting my heart broken by Gopher hoops. Best thing about that dumpster fire last night? If we lay an egg tonight, I can't get any more mad than I currently am. My sports psyche is ruined this week, things can only get better (that's a lie, I'll rage if we get smoked)

I saw that UM(the only real UM) beat UMN handily last night in hoops.

DHG is an attention whore. Whether it's a hockey game, at a bar, or on a message board you will notice him. He'll make sure of it.

It is some attempt at humor too, I think, but I'm not sure why he wants the publicity. Does he blog, sell something, etc? He should, but he probably just mines some ore up there on 'da range. (or is cleanup boy at the 'Toga) For real though DHG, you should

Holy !@#$, talk about an obsession of me and cardinal. Don't you haven't something real to talk about, like actual hockey? I like posting about someone who has nothing to do with this series. #hasanyoneseenmyblanket

Beat it nerd.

#dbag

#blanketpartynexttime

#notfunny

#noonelikesyou

#attentionwhore

Sioux a tribe of native Americans. Native Americans are a race of humans. Not that I expect the inbreeders up there to be able to figure that out..

So YOU, Drunk Hockey Guy are really telling us that we are insensitive and derogatory?? Really?? Starting a "Smallpox blanket" chant and then actually bringing a blanket to the Final 5? Really?? Are you really proud of your actions? Are you going to tell your kids how you made racially insensitive comments in public? Don't forget to tell them how you made an a$$ of yourself for many years in the student section at the DECC. Yeah...you should be really proud of yourself. Congrats!!

So YOU, Drunk Hockey Guy are really telling us that we are insensitive and derogatory?? Really?? Starting a "Smallpox blanket" chant and then actually bringing a blanket to the Final 5? Really?? Are you really proud of your actions? Are you going to tell your kids how you made racially insensitive comments in public? Don't forget to tell them how you made an a$$ of yourself for many years in the student section at the DECC. Yeah...you should be really proud of yourself. Congrats!!

Exactly why the name had to go, because of all the negative publicity brought to the Sioux because of the school.

Exactly why the name had to go, because of all the negative publicity brought to the Sioux because of people like shortbusguy, DHG and other ignorant morons.

Fixed your post. You're welcome in advance.

While this weekend's series will be fun to watch, in the grand scheme of things, it won't have much bearing on the NCAA tournament. Both teams should easily make the tournament this year.

One thing to note, there is no regional in the Twin Cities this season. On that note, UMTC hasn't won a regional outside of the Twin Cities in 11 years. Their record is 0-4 in "road" regionals during that time. Their record is 3-0 when they get to play a regional at home. Will be interesting to see how it plays out for them this season.

I predict a split. UND tonight in a close one (because I won't be near a tv :glare: ) and gophs tomorrow in a not so close one.

I also predict two major penalties called on UND. One legit, one not. I also predict jaw flapping by the maroon squad with no intention to back it up. I also predict DS will be officiating, and will tick off both fan bases at some point.

(granted - these last predictions are like shooting fish in a barrel)

God I hate gopher hockey. Crush 'em Sioux!