SiouxSports.com Forum

Montana St. 1/12/13

bincitysioux

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

23 points for Webb, and 20 apiece for Huff and Anderson.

Huff had 9 rebounds, while Allard had 6.

UND shot 53% from the field and 53% from the arc, and 74% from the line.

Bobcats outrebounded us 38-31.

Sioux had 12 turnovers, Bobcats had 14.

I think Brekke gets us at least even if he's in there. He gets half of what Allard got for us plus four more (at least).

For the most part I liked what I saw tonight. We passed more and found the wide open man which led to 52% shooting from the field. I liked the starting lineup where 4 of the 5 starters where in double figures, we just need Brekke back to complete this lineup. Ben hard on Webb for his 3 point shooting and I was just as happy for him to shoot the way he did tonight and hope it continues the rest of the year. Good win and hopefully this shows these players that if you hit the open man and not force shots good things happen.

Attendance was 1,897.

Looks like a failry good contingent of students as well.................

Ralston did say at one point that about 5 of them were making alot of noise while the rest were staring at their iphones...........

Lol at 1897 with a good contingent of students. Good Lord, fix the problem on campus. The sooner UND minimizes what hockey is, the sooner y'all get some attendance at other sports.

Lol at 1897 with a good contingent of students. Good Lord, fix the problem on campus. The sooner UND minimizes what hockey is, the sooner y'all get some attendance at other sports.

Why are you laughing at our attendance in basketball? Doesn't the Fargo Force outdo the Bison in attendance? 1897 for a team towards the bottom of the conference plus the bad weather is pretty good. By the way first place NDSU had only 3300 in their 6000 seat building about the same percent capacity as UND did. Pretty sad for a first place team, oh I know the Force must have been playing.

Thanks for caring about UND. I suppose FU doesn't have to worry about success of one sport affecting attendance of another during the same season. Your women's team is terrible so MBB is the only show on campus.

A few too many to drink last night?

Don't hold your breath for a response anytime soon, bin...it's only 10 a.m. It'll be several more hours before the hangover wears off and mommy barges into the young neer-do-well's room with a broom to roust him out of bed with calls to "finish his paper route" and "clean his room." Oh the carefree days of youth. :lol:

The sooner UND minimizes what hockey is, the sooner y'all get some attendance at other sports.

Wow, just wow.

Imagine this ... "The sooner NDSU minimizes what football is, the sooner y'all get some attendance at other sports."

You can keep your recipes for "golden goose".

what you've just posted is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever read. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this thread is now dumber for having read to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Argh, I have Johnboy's posts on ignore but I decided to view it anyways because I thought "Hey, it's a basketball thread, maybe it won't be so bad...." I guess I couldn't have been much more wrong.

31235753.jpg

Thanks fot that great idea, I now put him on ignore also.