SiouxSports.com Forum

North Dakota vs. Holy Cross

AZSIOUX

Hope we get to see Mitch Mcmillin and Parks this coming weekend. One last important non conference series for UND. The Crusaders who currently to this day sit at #19 in the pairwise with a overall record of 10-4-2 and tied for 2nd in the AHA

I am just surprised you guys knew who to cheer for. I know how big of fans you are of Holy Cross.

Just like Minnesota fans knew to cheer for Ferris State when UND was at the mooch a few years earlier.

To think, fans cheer against their rival team even when they're not playing their team.....weird.....

• Upvote 1

Those 3 put up monster numbers together at bchl! Who knows but great to get parks back! When Rocco gets back and parks now in there along with Mitch there will be guys sitting who may haven't been this year. Good problem to have. Sweep HC back to the east coast

Via Dan Hammer on twitter

Was everyone at practice firing 1 timers?!? Lol. Someone has had to bring that up to him. He knows his hockey but his hockey lingo is embarrassing when he uses 1 timer like he does on wrist shots and passes.

Colton has been too good so far to sit IMO so my guess is he is on 4th line with the General and either Rodwell or Jim.

ODonnell needs to step up!

If Parks can play more than a period, he will be a nightmare for Holy Cross on the boards and down low when teamed with Knight and Kristo.

When Rocco returns, I see him with Carter and Drake if the Mac boys and OD can produce. That would leave a 4th line of Colton, the General and Gaarder...not too bad.

Colton has been too good so far to sit IMO so my guess is he is on 4th line with the General and either Rodwell or Jim.

ODonnell needs to step up!

If Parks can play more than a period, he will be a nightmare for Holy Cross on the boards and down low when teamed with Knight and Kristo.

When Rocco returns, I see him with Carter and Drake if the Mac boys and OD can produce. That would leave a 4th line of Colton, the General and Gaarder...not too bad.

U mean Colton the General and Rodwell

U mean Colton the General and Rodwell

Ummmm...did I stutter??? :huh: Gaarder IMO does more on both ends of the ice than Rodwell. Rodwell passes the classic "eye test" but really has not lived up to his billing so far at UND.

My 4th line when adding parks , rocco and mitch would be Rodwell / st clair / pattyn

Gaarder has been a nice player no doubt. I'm not saying he should sit but somebody has to :)

Panz over Gleason on the blue line

Wonder if we see gothberg this weekend.