SiouxSports.com Forum

North Dakota vs. DU

AZSIOUX

Its funny how Minnesota and Denver always have a scuffle or two when they get together, or something really cheap always happens. Talk about a three teams that don't like each other at all.

PS: Here is a little Kyle Rau love for Zucker.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaIgM-Guz_8

Just shows that the Goofs are dirty/cheap no matter who they're playing against.... :glare:

Goon could you tell me the difference between the cfb on Bjugstad from the badger player and the hit on Rodwell from the bulldog player and the one on Simpson that wasn't even called? Not trying to wear green glasses but it just seems like the goofs. Get favored sometimes.

there probably isn't much difference, it just depends on the officials and what they want to call. ealy in the fri BU game there was another one you would have thought would have been a 5 min as well but wasn't. I've said this before that if you go back over the last 7 years since the Bina incident and look at the CFB calls for us and against us I'm pretty sure that number is completely out of whack. I am just submitting my opion here but I think it has to do with our reputation of being a very physical team.

I always get the impression that UND players don’t go down (unless their hurt) it seems most of the rest of the league likes to fall down for no reason…seems like because our boys are a bit tougher year in and year out they get called the most…how many times did greene, malone or even blood bump a guy and the guy goes down and we get a CFB call…yet our guys get the snot pounded out of them but don’t go down and no call…granted I have very green tinted glasses on but it does seem that way…

I love it when we beat Denver! Kristo, Knight, Grimaldi and Macmillin need to do what they do best and find the back of that net

God gwoz is hilarious! Hell of a coach as well. Hope Mac flattens a couple of the wierd looking bird mascot players

I always get the impression that UND players don’t go down (unless their hurt) it seems most of the rest of the league likes to fall down for no reason…seems like because our boys are a bit tougher year in and year out they get called the most…how many times did greene, malone or even blood bump a guy and the guy goes down and we get a CFB call…yet our guys get the snot pounded out of them but don’t go down and no call…granted I have very green tinted glasses on but it does seem that way…

It's seemed that way to me to, our boys can get railed into the boards and they get right back up and start playing again, unless they're hurt and I love that, if your going to draw a penalty do it the honest way!

Brad just posted the UND sports recap or whatever its called, and I've got to say....talk about some nice goals scored this weekend.

~Drake Caggiula's goal on Friday night was a thing of beauty. Undress the defensman, then the goalie.....wow....

~Corban Knight's pass to Dillon Simpson.....my goodness.....hands.....

This team has struggled to put the puck in the net, but those were some pretty goals.

http://undhockey.areavoices.com/?p=92423

Fast Forward to the 3:20 mark for Drake's Friday night goal and the OT winner. He is good.

Yea thanks I just found it, that was sick! Thats what we need our boys to do insread of dumping and chasing all the time. And Simpsons goal, some always passes in front of the net and no one is ever there, this time Simpson was there for a pass nailed it, now if our defensemen need to pinch like that every now and then I say do it, that was AWESOME! Good job boys!!! Go SIOUX!!!

Drakes move was a big time play! He's going to be a very good 4 year player for UND. If Odonell and Rowney can step their games up this team can win 3 of 4 before the break. Wonder if we see Zane this weekend?

O'Donnell and Rowney definitely need to pick it up. They have the talent- just do it!

It was nice to see Drake attack the defenseman and get to the net. A lot of times this year we've seen forwards pull up after gaining the zone and wait for something to develop.

Hopefully we see more plays like this one.

And I think that's been killing the Sioux too. you don't always have to wait to set up a pass

Has anyone heard if Friday/Saturday are White Out games or if anything else special is happening? No UM home game this season so with Denver in town, you have to figure it's the biggest series of the year in Grand Forks.

any updates on this??? I am in favor of a white out wonder if they'll break the black jersey's Sat