SiouxSports.com Forum

North Dakota vs BU - Grand Forks welcomes the Terriers

AZSIOUX

I have a hard time understanding fans that analyze line combos. Maybe they're fooball fans that like to watch hockey because it's UND. Do they honestly think they know whats better than Hakstol and co.? This years team has played 6 games.....very small sample size. I know it's fun to speculate which guys would be best together but honestly, it takes time in game situation to have any idea which players work best together. BTW, lets go out this weekend and secure these 4 points!

I have a hard time understanding fans that analyze line combos. Maybe they're fooball fans that like to watch hockey because it's UND. Do they honestly think they know whats better than Hakstol and co.? This years team has played 6 games.....very small sample size. I know it's fun to speculate which guys would be best together but honestly, it takes time in game situation to have any idea which players work best together. BTW, lets go out this weekend and secure these 4 points!

I have never heard anyone saying they know better than Hakstol. As you said it is fun to speculate and discuss, which are what message boards, like this one, are for.

Gonna watch BU hockey? Drive your cah to the bah...Is their whole team from Southie like in 'Good Will Hunting'? If so the penalty box will be wicked full...Give the Terriers a midwestern treat, whenever they have two or more goons in the box the Ralph will serve them a casserole...:)

Gonna watch BU hockey? Drive your cah to the bah...Is their whole team from Southie like in 'Good Will Hunting'? If so the penalty box will be wicked full...Give the Terriers a midwestern treat, whenever they have two or more goons in the box the Ralph will serve them a casserole...:)

Ahem...don't you mean hotdish?

You just wasted 30 seconds of my life...thanks.