SiouxSports.com Forum

A place for people to argue about NDSU and UND

Siouxperfan7

Fargo U might have the bigger pecker but The University of North Dakota get the hot girls!

I demand we line all the ladies up and I will personally make the decision. Lots of hands on research to be conducted :)

That won't be necessary. I have a Stats class this spring so I suppose I could conduct a legitimate study regarding the attractiveness of women at the two institutions of higher education.

southpaw, on 23 October 2012 - 05:47 PM, said:

I attribute that to quality of teams played. NDSU only put up 22 vs a bad CSU team. They have had some easy and big wins this year. In close games, the Bison have struggled to put up massive points. It's tough to tell how YSU will finish but that is the one game against an above average opponent in which they scored a lot.

NDSU was able to run a very safe and casual offense in the second half of the CSU game. CSU looked good offensively for literally three plays. It became clear as the first half went on that NDSU was going to run a safe offense after building a nice lead.

People complaining about NDSU's offense remind me of the people who year after year say that the Steeler offense isn't any good because they don't always explode offensively. Yet Roethlisberger puts up great numbers on third down and the Steelers tend to score when they need to. When you have a great defense, you can play safe football.

That won't be necessary. I have a Stats class this spring so I suppose I could conduct a legitimate study regarding the attractiveness of women at the two institutions of higher education.

It's not even close. I went to both schools. The ratio of male/female is in UND's favor by alot. And they're better looking besides that fact.

It's not even close. I went to both schools. The ratio of male/female is in UND's favor by alot. And they're better looking besides that fact.

In defense of NDSU, they have Concordia and Moorhead State across the river. Lots of nice looking girls there.

us news has the m/f ratio at 55/45 for UND and 57/43 for NDSU, which is awful and inexplicable for both. NDSU wins due to proximity to MSUM and concordia, even if those girls are dumb and weird respectively.

Cause at UND they have a chance to date future multimillionaire superstars.

lucky them, to bad they are all douche hockey players. :whistling:

us news has the m/f ratio at 55/45 for UND and 57/43 for NDSU, which is awful and inexplicable for both. NDSU wins due to proximity to MSUM and concordia, even if those girls are dumb and weird respectively.

lucky them, to bad they are all douche hockey players. :whistling:

Not only does NDSU have less women than UND but they are fugly!

If UND's ratio is 55-45 and NDSU's is 57-43, and NDSU has a larger on-campus population of students rather than online....does NDSU possibly have more chicas then? I also won't get into "which school has better looking girls" cause as far as I'm concerned, with such a large sample size they should have relatively similar numbers of nice looking young ladies.

We do have Concordia and Moorhead girls down here, but honestly, whoever said they were weird was spot on. Some of them make for nice eye candy at least. One of my buddies is dating a girl from across the river, anytime I ever go visit, hipsters everywhere. I don't like it.

If UND's ratio is 55-45 and NDSU's is 57-43, and NDSU has a larger on-campus population of students rather than online....does NDSU possibly have more chicas then? I also won't get into "which school has better looking girls" cause as far as I'm concerned, with such a large sample size they should have relatively similar numbers of nice looking young ladies.

We do have Concordia and Moorhead girls down here, but honestly, whoever said they were weird was spot on. Some of them make for nice eye candy at least. One of my buddies is dating a girl from across the river, anytime I ever go visit, hipsters everywhere. I don't like it.

When it seems like you're in a cow pasture as you're walking from class to class at NDSU, I'm sure anyone other than the big ladies at MooU seem weird :)

To be fair, there are plenty of nice looking girls in Fargo. But including the AC's barnyard animals and cheerleaders definitely brings down the average.

Not disputing some of that. Some of the Aggie girls....yuck. Some of the cheerleaders, yuck. Barnyard animals....cute when they are little, ugly when they are fully grown.

To BIson fans and the UND fans that keep talking about NDSU. Here is a place you guys can argue all day and night and not bring it into unrelated threads and piss everone else who could care less about NDSU. Comence your "who's pecker is bigger" arguments here.

Thanks!!

A thought just occurred to me: Could the term "pecking order" just possibly have evolved from a discussion similar to this?

• Upvote 1