SiouxSports.com Forum

A place for people to argue about NDSU and UND

Siouxperfan7

Huh?? Please explain this one please. I don't love FU.

It's because you always bring the bison into the conversation. Take a look at the Montana game thread for example, after your post about schedules and how NDSU would do against it, the thread went to He!! Talk about the bison in this thread all you want but please don't bring them up in the other threads.

• Upvote 1

It's because you always bring the bison into the conversation. Take a look at the Montana game thread for example, after your post about schedules and how NDSU would do against it, the thread went to He!! Talk about the bison in this thread all you want but please don't bring them up in the other threads.

Well you better say that to every other UND fan that brings NDSU into conversations...I am not the only one.

Good for them. Winning a game today (or on any other day for that matter) doesn't make them any less a dirty program full of lowlife thugs who belong behind bars. And don't even try to question the validity of that claim, as the police record of NDS-who football players speaks for itself.

I'll question whatever I choose just like you do. Victory is soooooooo sweet.

Good for them. Winning a game today (or on any other day for that matter) doesn't make them any less a dirty program full of lowlife thugs who belong behind bars. And don't even try to question the validity of that claim, as the police record of NDS-who football players speaks for itself.

such as? Please elaborate.

Thank goodness that my team has no issues with serious matters such as hazing. I must now question the UND hockey program.

Dave is just mad that NDSU is doing well right now. NDSU could have every football player volunteering at Big Brother, being squeeky clean, and he'd find something to complain about.

You'd question the fact that the sky is blue if it meant disagreeing with me. I said it before and I'll say it again...

"The police record of NDS-who football players speaks for itself."

You lose. Next argument...

I win AGAIN!!!!!! And by the way the sky is not blue in your world, Never has been never will be because you're Davey Boy Kaye

Davey Boy is now a Golden Choker fan. Question for you Dave? If you have such a problem with NDSU and the criminal activity there how could you ever cheer for the Goofers? I beleive if you check the history there you might find a trend of problems in many of their sports. You are a HYPOCRITE!!!!

I'm sorry, please explain to me which of the forum rules that post breaks?

Don't

• No personal attacks, defamation, or libel
  • No profanity or obscenity
  • No racial, ethnic, or sexual slurs
  • No threats or harassment
  • No illegal activities
  • No politics or religion
  • No copyright violations. Do not reproduce entire articles, forum posts, or other content you do not own.
  • No thread hijacking or killing. Do not flood threads with repeated or unrelated posts that interfere with the community's ability to have a discussion.
  • No "Troll" posts. Posts whose sole purpose is to taunt or generate anger are not allowed. Such judgments will be made at the sole discretion of the moderating staff.
  • No posing as someone else (e.g. a player, coach, other forum member, or other known person)
  • No revealing private information about others (without their consent or their having already revealed it)
  • No bandwidth hijacking (e.g. do not directly link to external images)
  • No repetitive posts with links to third-party sites (particularly those for which you are employed or have an ownership interest). Advertising pays the bills, so it would harm our advertisers to allow you to reach the community for free.
  • No private, personal, or off-topic conversations. Messages should be of general interest and about the stated forum topic. Use PM or email for messages intended for a single person or small group of people.
  • No circumventing suspensions (for example, by using alternate accounts or attempting to register for a new account)
  • No misuse or overuse of large images, text styles, emoticons, capitalization, or misspelling. Judgment as to whether the use of elements other than standard text is excessive or with the intent to annoy will be made at the sole discretion of the moderating staff.
  • No deceptive use of multiple usernames.
  • No bumping threads. Do not post in threads for the sole purpose of making them rise to the top of the display. Avoid posting in old threads or responding to old posts without compelling reason.

Fargo u has a long history of win at all costs no matter what. It's no big secret.

At least we are winning. I'd rather win and be an a**hole than lose and be a great guy.

They do follow a very similiar formula to the UND hockey team that is for sure.

Fact

Keep telling yourself that. I don't remember theft rings or fraud at The flagship.

Hazing is a very serious offense

Like any other college sports program, Minnesota may have had an occasional athlete arrest here and there over the years, but the Gophers don't have the "win at all costs no matter what and we could care less what happens off the field" mentality that once existed at Miami during the Jimmy Johnson years and currently exists at NDS-who. The Bison are a very dirty/corrupt program and I am very much not a hypocrite. I don't cheer for a dirty/corrupt program, and I never will. If a program that I cheer for ever becomes dirty/corrupt I would at that time stop rooting for that program.

You lose... AGAIN.

So you want UND to keep giving up 55 points to the good teams they play and be great kids rather than win? Winning is what matters. No sanctions? If we don't have them, I really don't care what our guys do off the field.

At least we are winning. I'd rather win and be an a**hole

Winning is what matters. No sanctions? If we don't have them, I really don't care what our guys do off the field.

even though i tire of Darrell and DaveK feeding the trolls...

it appears that you are a fan of the right team.

• Upvote 1

I'd rather lose and be a great guy than win and be an a-hole. That shows I have character and you don't. Thank you for helping me to prove that point.

haha, all NDSU fans are bad people with no character and all UND fans are classy people.

• Upvote 1