SiouxSports.com Forum

North Dakota @ Alaska & Alaska

AZSIOUX

Sweep=wonderful. Split, not the worst thing given the circumstances.

So anyone not think that Clark Saunders won't be in the net on Friday?

Based on 2 exhibition games Clark starts Friday. If he plays well start him again Saturday.

Me too, with the depleted lineup we are putting out on Friday, we are still substantially more talented than UAA. Our goaltending will be good, the only d-man we don't have is MacWilliam. UAA is known for recruiting big players, which most of the time are slow. This is a perfect recipe for the little guy to dominate. I expect a multi-point game from him Friday, as he will be playing a lot.

I agree, UAA is traditionally a big slow lumbering team that's going to play the trap. I watched a little of their game against Canisius the other night and I almost fell asleep.

On-line Radio Broadcast – Free audio is available at UNDSports.com

On-line Radio broadcasts are free. Also, you can down load the iHeart Radio app for your iPhone as well.

Goon I'll be out seeking greenheads i'll have to tune in on the phone.. once on iheart any specifics on finding it, I will DL it dont have it yet? Thanks!

Looking at who is able to play tonight one wonders where UND is going to get sustained offense from other than Rocco. I can see this one being a 2-1 game either way.

Getting the 3 captains back for Saturday will make a huge diffference and I think UND rolls Saturday if they get any decent goaltending whatsoever.

Looking at who is able to play tonight one wonders where UND is going to get sustained offense from other than Rocco. I can see this one being a 2-1 game either way.

Getting the 3 captains back for Saturday will make a huge diffference and I think UND rolls Saturday if they get any decent goaltending whatsoever.

MacMillan too. Don't forget we have all of our offensive-minded defensemen in the lineup as well.

MacMillan too. Don't forget we have all of our offensive-minded defensemen in the lineup as well.

Easy Mac isn't someone I would count on tonight, but I could be wrong. That being said a win tonight will be a bonus.

Easy Mac isn't someone I would count on tonight, but I could be wrong. That being said a win tonight will be a bonus.

There isn't really anyone else to "count on", he is easily the most consistent offensive threat in the lineup tonight other than Rocco.

There isn't really anyone else to "count on", he is easily the most consistent offensive threat in the lineup tonight other than Rocco.

Bottom line Rocco is the only "goal scorer" playing forward tonight. Someone might pop one in, but 7 career goals doesn't scream "count on". Now watch him get a hatty tonight!