SiouxSports.com Forum

College Hockey 2012/13 (non UND Hockey)

AZSIOUX

I agree that I'm about the biggest tool there is on siouxsports, but Mafia? Come on, nice guy, cute kids, Sioux fan.....whats toolish about that?

I'm the first one around here to eat crow when its presented on a plate to me. Would love for Ponder to prove me wrong.

Ponder will be out of the league in 4 years. I know this with the same conviction in that agree that Mafia is a tool...as is Wilbur! :)

This is what was said^^^^^^^^^^^

I just jokingly agreed with that by saying now I know the truth. I don't know anything about Wilbur but I thought I kinda of knew you! But I guess I don't because I thought you were a Sioux fan.

There, sorry I wrote anything.

What makes you think I'm NOT?

Because you're not allowed to be a Sioux fan and question whether or not disciplinary actions are adequate. Heck, you're not supposed to question anything related to the program. Come on, MafiaMan, at 6,000+ posts you should know this by now!

• Upvote 3

Because you're not allowed to be a Sioux fan and question whether or not disciplinary actions are adequate. Heck, you're not supposed to question anything related to the program. Come on, MafiaMan, at 6,000+ posts you should know this by now!

Hey, keikla, thanks for the help. Boy do I feel like a tool. :lol:

• Upvote 3

I don't give a !@#$ about discipline to the team or what your views are on them. I have no idea why this stuff is being said? I thought you were a Sioux fan then I thought I was wrong on that thought. Not because of your views or comment on discipline. Just thought you were a fan of another team. I will never do that again.......

Keikla muscle apparently doesn't know !@#$ about me, because that is not why I made the comment!

I don't give a !@#$ about discipline to the team or what your views are on them. I have no idea why this stuff is being said? I thought you were a Sioux fan then I thought I was wrong on that thought. Not because of your views or comment on discipline. Just thought you were a fan of another team. I will never do that again.......

Keikla muscle apparently doesn't know !@#$ about me, because that is not why I made the comment!

Obviously you do give a !@#$ about it or you wouldn't be posting on SiouxSports.com ! I thought we could all be civil regarding conversations on an internet message board...perhaps I was wrong about that.

Obviously you do give a !@#$ about it or you wouldn't be posting on SiouxSports.com ! I thought we could all be civil regarding conversations on an internet message board...perhaps I was wrong about that.

I have never posted about the discipline of the team, don't know what your talking about? Way to get that second jab in though..