SiouxSports.com Forum

Week 6 EWU

geaux_sioux

This is an embarassment. 70 niles south is not!! Maybe i will quit donting idk what to. Untillt heres a change

As much as I really want to pile it on you guys, I cant. When NDSU first joined the Valley(granted, it wasn't as good as our transition teams) we got taught a couple lessons for 2 full seasons about what it takes to win at this level. UND will get it's lumps as well. Learn to run the ball and to play defense and things will go better. To win in an established conference(especially against good teams in said conferences) on the road is a tough task. Granted, I think that EWU would be beating UND regardless.

UND will be fine in the long run, I don't think they will ever be a Montana by any means but I could be wrong and it would hurt to admit it but thats ok. I'm drunk also btw but I find I am nicer to you guys when drunk. Before anyone makes a comment about how I am home on a Saturday night during homecoming should remember I can't afford to get in trouble again.

I hate UND with all my heart and all of you guys ;)

Good lord. Now they've got Hendrickson back in............................ :crazy:

Does Hanson not need the reps?

Does he need the injury if he's not 100%? I think it's a good idea to keep him out if we're down 31. Although, I don't like us punting on 4th and 1.

As much as I really want to pile it on you guys, I cant. When NDSU first joined the Valley(granted, it wasn't as good as our transition teams) we got taught a couple lessons for 2 full seasons about what it takes to win at this level. UND will get it's lumps as well. Learn to run the ball and to play defense and things will go better. To win in an established conference(especially against good teams in said conferences) on the road is a tough task. Granted, I think that EWU would be beating UND regardless.

UND will be fine in the long run, I don't think they will ever be a Montana by any means but I could be wrong and it would hurt to admit it but thats ok. I'm drunk also btw but I find I am nicer to you guys when drunk. Before anyone makes a comment about how I am home on a Saturday night during homecoming should remember I can't afford to get in trouble again.

Huh?

Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

• Upvote 2

Huh?

Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

reps given. You raise good points. drunk watching Notre Dame( haven't trailed for one second all season, that is insane!)

We all got our hopes up after Hendrickson shined vs Portland and SDSU and we outplayed Sacramento. Just like Youngstown, it seems we played way better in the first couple games but once people saw some film, everyone realized we aren't as good as advertised. It's not to say we're bad, just not quite good all around. We need better D more than anything. The frustrating thing for us is that D is our pride and we haven't played well.

You're pretty good at taking shots at UND even whilte drunk.

I guess North Dakota has a ways to go before they will be a top 3 Big Sky team.............

The Big Sky schedule will be far more challenging than the Great West, IMO, Just more teams playing at a higher level as opposed to a couple decent teams in the Great West. UND will improve over time, but it's apparent that you've got some work to do to compete with the upper echelon of the Big Sky.

Not 1st time I've said this...Muss is in way over his head.

I don't necessarily disagree with this, but I think it comes back more to his style. He is pretty laid back, & I wonder if that makes a difference here. Sometimes I think the best option is a merciless general that expects nothing but perfection. Not sure you could describe Muss that way ...

Well..there are gonna be good days in the Big Sky, and there are gonna be bad bays in the Big Sky. Today was a bad day. We are gonna have days like these as we transition to a new and better league. We know that we need to get better. Especially defensively. EWU is a top 10 team in the country for a reason. We are unranked for a reason. Winning a conference game on the road is always tough. Just need to take our lumps and move on from this game.