SiouxSports.com Forum

Eight Bison football players charged

darell1976

Don't forget some are Pharmacists. You may not know this, but that isn't the same as farmers.

So it's not

"... with a blue pill here and half ounce there, here a pill, there a pill, ... Old MacDonald had a pharm ... "

(I left off the last part because I'm pretty sure the NDSU folks can't spell "E-I-E-I-O". ;):D )

• Upvote 1

So it's not

"... with a blue pill here and half ounce there, here a pill, there a pill, ... Old MacDonald had a pharm ... "

(I left off the last part because I'm pretty sure the NDSU folks can't spell "E-I-E-I-O". ;):D )

Don't be so sure. Didn't some of them even misspell their own names when they were forging petitions?

fairly positive that lakes hasnt been a teamaker for a few years

Wait, so the guy who screams the loudest about the SHAC not being done, moving to FBS and corporations not giving enough money isn't even a booster and doens't donate to NDSU? That is quality stuff right there...

Wait, so the guy who screams the loudest about the SHAC not being done, moving to FBS and corporations not giving enough money isn't even a booster and doens't donate to NDSU? That is quality stuff right there...

Just like many of the posters here and the loudest defenders of the name, many of which never even attended UND.

I get the feeling he won't be back to explain

Read the quote I was quoting and it should not be very hard to figure out. That is unless you have no reading comprehension. I will explain it really ssssllllloooowwwlllyyyyyy for you. Not giving enough money equals lack of donations such as not donating enough to FU. Many posters here and others who call themselves huge fans and wanted to keep the name never give any money either. Now was that easy enough for you to understand?

Read the quote I was quoting and it should not be very hard to figure out. That is unless you have no reading comprehension. I will explain it really ssssllllloooowwwlllyyyyyy for you. Not giving enough money equals lack of donations such as not donating enough to FU. Many posters here and others who call themselves huge fans and wanted to keep the name never give any money either. Now was that easy enough for you to understand?

I think you replied to the wrong comment...

Yeah think you responded to the wrong comment.

My comment was guessing you wouldn't be on here any more if Siouxvolleys accusation was true.

Yeah think you responded to the wrong comment.

My comment was guessing you wouldn't be on here any more if Siouxvolleys accusation was true.

Why would I think that when FSSD quotes me and then you quote him? And Siouxvolleys comments were so far off from the truth it is scary. And if Siouxvolley had said that to my face he would be in the ICU because I would have busted his skull with a baseball bat without thinking twice.

Why would I think that when FSSD quotes me and then you quote him? And Siouxvolleys comments were so far off from the truth it is scary. And if Siouxvolley had said that to my face he would be in the ICU because I would have busted his skull with a baseball bat without thinking twice.

I was replying to fssd. I don't know you and I don't know Sioux volley. But if you have that type of anger inside you should probably seek some help dude.

In a society of 2nd chances, you just used yours up on this site IMO. There was a reason the thread started by Siouxvolley about your alleged PMs was yanked from this site.

I'm sure you would look dazzling in pink and could become real good friends with Joe Arpaio if you feel the need to bust someone's skull though.

Thanks for slowing things down for me... I still think it is a flawed comparison

In a society of 2nd chances, you just used yours up on this site IMO. There was a reason the thread started by Siouxvolley about your alleged PMs was yanked from this site.

I'm sure you would look dazzling in pink and could become real good friends with Joe Arpaio if you feel the need to bust someone's skull though.

Never even saw it. I came glad none of you would have responded to an attack on your dad or your kid by someone that knows neither of them. So high roadish (verbalizing of America) of all of you. Now which one of you ever chastised him for his totally uncalled for attack? Oh wait that would have been none of you. So by remaining silent you all condoned it. Which makes you no better than him. Then they you can chastise me for responding? That is some really sick logic. I would have accepted an apology as I have apologized many times here when I was wrong. So now you question me on who is the bigger person? Evidently the moderators must have decided that his comment deserved such a response from me that they never said a word to me about it.

Never even saw it. I came glad none of you would have responded to an attack on your dad or your kid by someone that knows neither of them. So high roadish (verbalizing of America) of all of you. Now which one of you ever chastised him for his totally uncalled for attack? Oh wait that would have been none of you. So by remaining silent you all condoned it. Which makes you no better than him. Then they you can chastise me for responding? That is some really sick logic. I would have accepted an apology as I have apologized many times here when I was wrong. So now you question me on who is the bigger person? Evidently the moderators must have decided that his comment deserved such a response from me that they never said a word to me about it.

I have been attacked online by Lakes, he threatened to kick my ass in front of my kids, then another time in front of my co-workers. I didn't personally go after him and threaten him back. Why should I he doesn't know me, and why should I get my blood pressure up about it. It's wrong to talk about someone's family but its equally wrong to threaten someone back.

• Upvote 1

Someone saying you must have a bad dad and your threatening to put someone in icu by attacking them are two totally different attacks. For one, what you said could potentially put you in jail. If you followed through with your threat you'd definately be in prison.

Someone saying you must have a bad dad and your threatening to put someone in icu by attacking them are two totally different attacks. For one, what you said could potentially put you in jail. If you followed through with your threat you'd definately be in prison.

And you would not respond to an attack on your father by someone that did not even know him? He died 10 years ago. So I am not suppose to get mad at him for attacking my late father?