SiouxSports.com Forum

Eight Bison football players charged

darell1976

When you have nothing, change the subject.

By the way how did you even come up with "she" instead of he? You are the one who is avoiding the subject and not me. But that is the typical response of the one who can not debate a subject correctly and include all the facts. I pointed out the faults with your argument so right away instead of arguing your point you run the other way. You must be bummed about Bachmann then? You get your debating skills from her.

By the way how did you even come up with "she" instead of he? You are the one who is avoiding the subject and not me. But that is the typical response of the one who can not debate a subject correctly and include all the facts. I pointed out the faults with your argument so right away instead of arguing your point you run the other way. You must be bummed about Bachmann then? You get your debating skills from her.

Wrong person dude...I never thought you were a she.

My bad I some of the statements you were making sounded like that of an upset ex girlfriend of maybe one of the hockey players?

Anyways you still fail to make me believe that voter fraud did not intrude on the rights of nd voters and our election system. After they pissed on us they continue to piss on our judicial system.

Wrong person dude...I never thought you were a she.

He's a booster. There is nothing that says he needs to remain a member of Teammakers. Schools suspend boosters all of the time for crossing the line. Look it up online. His actions regarding this are completely inappropriate as they have been in the past, yet NDSU continues to allow him access to their players and continues to allow him to be a member of their booster club.

fairly positive that lakes hasnt been a teamaker for a few years

My bad I some of the statements you were making sounded like that of an upset ex girlfriend of maybe one of the hockey players?

:lol:

Pretty close. Watchmaker believes everyone should bow to him and kiss his feet and *ss. He's an atheist, except for his own self-declared deity.

Yes, this happens at Notre Dame, UND and other top universities. But the student athletes at these programs have to pay the consequences for an academic violation or for underage drinking. Only at the AC football program do athletes not have to pay any consequences for anything less than a rape charge.

ojuri was suspended vs Youngstown. two of our top recruits were kicked off the team. sidney haynes who was a decent fbs transfer and expected to start was kicked off before the 2010 season. andrew okland was threatened to lose his scholarship so he quit. justin howard our top WR one season was kicked off the team. same with jordan schultenover. shamen washington, jose mohler, garrett johnson have been suspended before. johnson was also kicked off. plus many more. but dont let facts get in the way Rick

ojuri was suspended vs Youngstown. two of our top recruits were kicked off the team. sidney haynes who was a decent fbs transfer and expected to start was kicked off before the 2010 season. andrew okland was threatened to lose his scholarship so he quit. justin howard our top WR one season was kicked off the team. same with jordan schultenover. shamen washington, jose mohler, garrett johnson have been suspended before. johnson was also kicked off. plus many more. but dont let facts get in the way Rick

You must be so proud.

:lol:

Pretty close. Watchmaker believes everyone should bow to him and kiss his feet and *ss. He's an atheist, except for his own self-declared deity.

The more man clings to religion, the more he believes. The more he believes, the less he knows. The less he knows, the more stupid he is. The more stupid, the easier he can be governed! The easier to govern, the better he may be exploited. The more exploited, the poorer he gets. The poorer he gets, the richer and mightier the domineering classes get, the more riches and power they amass, the heavier their yoke upon the neck of the people

The more man clings to religion, the more he believes. The more he believes, the less he knows. The less he knows, the more stupid he is. The more stupid, the easier he can be governed! The easier to govern, the better he may be exploited. The more exploited, the poorer he gets. The poorer he gets, the richer and mightier the domineering classes get, the more riches and power they amass, the heavier their yoke upon the neck of the people

Straight from Johann Most's condensed version of Das Kapital. You must be so proud of spewing that garbage to UND students for years, yet almost all of them are better adjusted, wealthier, and happier than you've ever been. Almost feel sorry for you. Must have had a really bad dad.

Straight from Johann Most's condensed version of Das Kapital. You must be so proud of spewing that garbage to UND students for years, yet almost all of them are better adjusted, wealthier, and happier than you've ever been. Almost feel sorry for you. Must have had a really bad dad.

You have know idea what you are even talking about. It is a true analogy though because it has worked well for the simple minded. My dad probably had a 100 friends to your one friend. At his funeral it was a full house with a cross selection of society from bikers to bankers. You could not find one person in Grand Forks that would not have a good thing to say about him you're a freaking loser to attack someone's dad. Being an atheist or a deist, like the Founding Fathers, is a much better thing than being a hypocrite that pretends they are a religious person.

That is what the artist thought also. Problem was it did not turn out that way. Might have been an issue with who owned the rights. For Associated to sell them they probably would have had to go to court first to get a judgment to have the right to sell them. Then after getting their costs back they would have had to cut up the money with the artist. If the artist maybe had not spent so much time losing all his money at the Southgate gambling he would have been in a better place. Instead of paying Associated for the prints he took the money to the Southgate pull tabs. Siouxtupa can say what he wants but I saw his dad doing this and knew the people who ran the gaming at the Gate. Sorry if this sounds cruel but it is a fact.

you're a freaking loser to attack someone's dad.

So...

In my opinion, you would be better served if you just slowed down, paused, and thought about what you plan to post. You may find better responses. :)

• Upvote 1

So...

In my opinion, you would be better served if you just slowed down, paused, and thought about what you plan to post. You may find better responses. :)

Difference is that what I posted was an observed fact. I saw him doing this numerous times and I did not say he was not a good guy. In fact I did say he was a nice guy.

Can we get this thread back onto talking about how dirty of a program NDSU is and how all players both past and present are criminals and/or farmers?

Sheesh, you guys act like you don't want to overreact to players not showing up for community service anymore.

Good lord, what sort of UND fans are you? :)

• Upvote 3

Can we get this thread back onto talking about how dirty of a program NDSU is and how all players both past and present are criminals and/or farmers?

Well played!

Finally a voice of reason! :silly:;)

Sheesh, you guys act like you don't want to overreact to players not showing up for community service anymore.

Don't forget some are Pharmacists. You may not know this, but that isn't the same as farmers.

Don't forget some are Pharmacists. You may not know this, but that isn't the same as farmers.

Since they distribute drugs, I always assumed they went under the heading of criminal. Is that incorrect?

You just said he's a freaking loser for attacking someone's dad. Regardless of any potential truth to your post about SiouxTupa's dad... you still attacked him.

And you didn't say he was a nice guy until several posts later. If SiouxVolley comes back in a couple days and says your dad was a good guy, are you suddenly less offended by his original post?

Talk about hypocrite, but that's nothing new from you.

I had said it before though that he was a nice guy. I did not attack him when I posted a fact. There is a big difference so you can retract your middle school girl claws anytime.

Maybe you should take the hint and go back to Bisonswille. This is definitely mild compared to the vile and evil spewing that goes on over there.

Maybe you should take the hint and go back to Bisonswille. This is definitely mild compared to the vile and evil spewing that goes on over there.

The subtleties of sarcasm and irony seem to escape you my friend.