SiouxSports.com Forum

Eight Bison football players charged

darell1976

No sense of humor? Or did you not read what I was responding to? Did Stop-N-Go really sell Bison fb tickets for $5?

no, because NDSU has never had a football team with a 3-8 record. Game day at the FFD is a North Dakota holiday. Especially when the game is vs. their rival for the "Boarder Marker", or the other of the "Big Dakota Three". ???

no, because NDSU has never had a football team with a 3-8 record. Game day at the FFD is a North Dakota holiday. Especially when the game is vs. their rival for the "Boarder Marker", or the other of the "Big Dakota Three". ???

Gameday at the FFD is a holiday. SDSU games are particularly fun. Come check out what kind of gameday experience a quality FCS program is capable of putting on.

Gameday at the FFD is a holiday. SDSU games are particularly fun. Come check out what kind of gameday experience a quality FCS program is capable of putting on.

Cool, go to the bunny board and discuss. Thank you for your interest in Fighting Sioux sports. The classic part is that you think of yourself as a moderate/reasonable fan and you are nothing more than a troll. Given the amount of garbage you have produced recently - I assume you are back at the summer job again. It is kind of ironic that you are posting about the game day experience in a thread about 8 players who broke the law and were coddled like children for this experience.

• Upvote 2

During the time period when things weren't going so good there were many games where tickets were sold for 5 dollars at Stop n Go. On the radio in Fargo they were giving away tickets by handfull. I still remember the radio guys saying you can have as many as you want. It wasn't limited to 2.

If you ask me, this is no different than what happens on espn these days. This guy and the herald know that by writing this controversial piece their website will get a huge influx of hits.

Pretend to be offended, write a controversial article and watch the sheep flow to you. It's been happening for years.

• Upvote 1

If you ask me, this is no different than what happens on espn these days. This guy and the herald know that by writing this controversial piece their website will get a huge influx of hits.

Pretend to be offended, write a controversial article and watch the sheep flow to you. It's been happening for years.

Funny how the hazing incident last fall, forcing freshmen to consume so much alcohol they ended up in the emergency with alcohol poisoning, was skipped over? If the RA had not intervened what would the story have been if the player died and other players charged with manslaughter? When something blows up on UND sports, this is not and if it is a when, what will their story be then?

Funny how the hazing incident last fall, forcing freshmen to consume so much alcohol they ended up in the emergency with alcohol poisoning, was skipped over? If the RA had not intervened what would the story have been if the player died and other players charged with manslaughter? When something blows up on UND sports, this is not and if it is a when, what will their story be then?

I question even responding to you... but how do you know it was a hazing incident?

I seem to remember there were punishments issued by the team and the school which had long-range repercussions including attending sessions, harder punishments on new similar incidences (including lost scholarships) - but once again it's time to change the subject when the subject makes you uncomfortable.
  • Upvote 1

I seem to remember there were punishments issued by the team and the school which had long-range repercussions including attending sessions, harder punishments on new similar incidences (including lost scholarships) - but once again it's time to change the subject when the subject makes you uncomfortable.

Give it a rest. I am not the one being a hypocrite here. I did not change the subject it is you who is trying to spin away from what you find uncomfortable. What if he had died from alcohol poisoning, thank goodness for the RA standing up to them? That is manslaughter you know right? Or would you have defended them still? Their stupidity almost cost a life and you seem fine with that. Shame on you!

Give it a rest. I am not the one being a hypocrite here. I did not change the subject it is you who is trying to spin away from what you find uncomfortable. What if he had died from alcohol poisoning, thank goodness for the RA standing up to them? That is manslaughter you know right? Or would you have defended them still? Their stupidity almost cost a life and you seem fine with that. Shame on you!

What if? What if? What if you posted something worth reading?

• Upvote 1

Okay since you are a visiting troll here I will point out that the topics are listed for each thread - this one's topic is "Eight Bison Football Players Charged". Thus bringing up anything other than the subject would be considered changing the subject.
  • Upvote 1

Source please. Per your rules, you now have the responsibility of backing up your statement with fact.

I tried asking that, but was given a snarky answer. It was hazing because he said it was. Nothing else. Pretty big leap, as I doubt anyone, even the jeweler, can attribute every underage drinking event as hazing. We have been through this a number of times on this site. College kids drink. Have for many years. Likely will keep occurring for many more. Some of them are even under the legal age.

Without having actually been at the party at which the hockey players were drinking, and for which several were punished by the school and the hockey program, just how do you know it was hazing? Or, maybe you were there instead of sitting down in Arizona by the pool with the other uppercrusters you claim to run with??

Just a matter of time before they will begin attacking the messenger, Emily Welker, rather than address the issues. During the Vietnam era these type of low life individuals were given two choices: Jail or Military Service. In retrospect, not a bad plan.

Personally, I wouldn't want them responsible to cover my back.

For me your media comment would apply to the original incident and how it was handled. But, now that it appears that the message was not received by all. I do believe it is valid for the media to question how it was handled as much as we may not like it. I do believe there is a lesson to be learned here and that is his point.

Okay since you are a visiting troll here I will point out that the topics are listed for each thread - this one's topic is "Eight Bison Football Players Charged". Thus bringing up anything other than the subject would be considered changing the subject.

Ah it was brought up in the link posted by bincitysioux. Or I should say what was omitted in the link provided by bincitysioux. so simply it was pertinent to this thread. Also it has been brought up numerous times in this thread by many. Including you most likely.