SiouxSports.com Forum

2014 Recruiting

UND Fan

Although this class is shaping up a bit better than I anticipated, I did believe that Bubba and crew would recruit a pretty respectable class. Some people on this forum thought the class would be an absolute disaster - so much for optimism and confidence....

I'm in your camp on this one. There are plenty of players and the new staff if very legit.

Although this class is shaping up a bit better than I anticipated, I did believe that Bubba and crew would recruit a pretty respectable class. Some people on this forum thought the class would be an absolute disaster - so much for optimism and confidence....

All we heard earlier was that Faison killed this class by waiting too long to name a coach.

All we heard earlier was that Faison killed this class by waiting too long to name a coach.

I think that was only a few people - same people that were freaking out that we only had one verbal when December started. While I had my doubts about the class it is coming together and I'm really excited about signing day!

I

I think that was only a few people - same people that were freaking out that we only had one verbal when December started. While I had my doubts about the class it is coming together and I'm really excited about signing day!

I also wish that we could have done something sooner but getting the right coach is more important.

DE Dranka is an athletic defensive play-maker that can get after the QB from the DE spot - something that the defense has been missing in recent years. Bubba prides himself on those "attack" type players! At 235 lbs, I think he can stay at DE if he bulks up to around 250 lbs. Great addition to a steadily improving defense!

Go Sioux!

DE Dranka is an athletic defensive play-maker that can get after the QB from the DE spot - something that the defense has been missing in recent years. Bubba prides himself on those "attack" type players! At 235 lbs, I think he can stay at DE if he bulks up to around 250 lbs. Great addition to a steadily improving defense!

Go Sioux!

He does explode of the ball.

Looks like Jareem Fleming is going to commit to UND if offered.

Just looked at Fleming's twitter... Said Schmidt was gonna call him this morning & let him know if UND can offer or not. With Dranka recently committing not sure if that offer came or will come. Just my observation from looking at his twitter. Also, we do have 2 DE commits now w/ Greeley & Dranka, as well as Dylan Harmston & possibly Hudson Walton at OLB.

Just looked at Fleming's twitter... Said Schmidt was gonna call him this morning & let him know if UND can offer or not. With Dranka recently committing not sure if that offer came or will come. Just my observation from looking at his twitter. Also, we do have 2 DE commits now w/ Greeley & Dranka, as well as Dylan Harmston & possibly Hudson Walton at OLB.

I wonder if Walton will play inside. We have had solid players there the last few years but we need to have physical guys who are a little more athletic.

It will be interesting to see if Flemming gets an offer.