3. Georgia Southern

4. James Madison

5. Montana State

6. Montana

7. Old Dominion

8. Wofford

9. Delaware

10. Northern Iowa

I don't think anyone is getting bend out of shape over preseason poles. Where are you guys at?

I'm hoping the UND coaching staff and team are planning how to beat #5 and #6 in the pre-season poll during the regular season.

Obviously nobody here expected to see UND in the top 10. Pretty simple dan. I expect better trolling from you, pick it up!

And work on the spelling and grammar, Dan. :lol:

Bend should be bent. Poles should be polls. And since when do you end sentences with a preposition?

I don't think anyone is getting bend out of shape over preseason poles. Where are you guys at?

I am sure some on BVille will be pissed, of course they will smack UND (since they have nothing better to do) in the process.

USA Today College Football Preview FCS Preseason Top 10

1. Sam Houston State

2. North Dakota State

3. Georgia Southern

4. James Madison

5. Montana State

6. Montana

7. Old Dominion

8. Wofford

9. Delaware

10. Northern Iowa

Matt, could you provide a link to this poll? - Thanks

Really...how many NDSU threads have I started here? Keep trolling.

I could compile quite a list of NDSU smack from you on AGS, CS.com, Bison Media Blog (yes, we all know you post there), and this website. You may not have started some of those threads but it's all over the web.

I shouldn't have posted that comment but it gave me a good chuckle at work. You say other people will talk smack and that they have nothing better to do. I thought you were explaining yourself there for a second.

I could compile quite a list of NDSU smack from you on AGS, CS.com, Bison Media Blog (yes, we all know you post there), and this website. You may not have started some of those threads but it's all over the web.

I shouldn't have posted that comment but it gave me a good chuckle at work. You say other people will talk smack and that they have nothing better to do. I thought you were explaining yourself there for a second.

So you come on this board to call me out on talking smack about NDSU? I chuckle how the people on BVille can call me names, smack my team, but yet come on this board and do the same thing. You give us a chuckle there buddy....at least UND fans don't threaten people from other fan bases...NDSU is known for that. (LAKES!!).

So you come on this board to call me out on talking smack about NDSU? I chuckle how the people on BVille can call me names, smack my team, but yet come on this board and do the same thing. You give us a chuckle there buddy....at least UND fans don't threaten people from other fan bases...NDSU is known for that. (LAKES!!).

I do believe a Gopher fan ended up in the hospital after a Hockey game in GF. I don't think that has happened in Fargo. No video shots of NDSU fans flipping off opposing teams players, or puching holes in walls at arena's either, it goes both ways. Every fanbase has their idiots. Nice bailout by bringing Lakes into the conversation BTW.

You are the Lakes of UND on the internet. Just not aggressive like stupid Sam. You called out NDSU fans for talking smack and having nothing better to do when I can find your name all over the web doing the exact same thing. I just found it funny that you would even type something like that and not even think about the stuff that you have posted in the past.