SiouxSports.com Forum

Oh, the Anxiety....

BobIwabuchiFan

Stop lying to yourself. All you ever do here is stick up for the NCAA and their absurd policy. You are not a Fighting Sioux fan and apparently you never were either. (Based on the drivel that you post here) you are in love with the NCAA and their anti-Native American policy.

Dave, I was probably a Sioux fan before you were born. I am a graduate of UND. I have been a season ticket holder for years. You don't know what a true Fighting Sioux fan is, because a true Fighting Sioux fan is a fan of the University of North Dakota. You worship a nickname and logo. You can't separate that nickname from what is truly important. I have never stuck up for the NCAA, I predicted what the judge was going to say. You can't understand any of this so you lash out. I am just about to the point of feeling sorry for you.
  • Upvote 3

You don't care about the Fighting Sioux, and you CONSTANTLY stick up for the NCAA. Seriously, that is virtually the only thing you ever post about here. Just be honest about it. You can't have it both ways, you're either for the Sioux/against the NCAA or else you're for the NCAA/against the Sioux. There is no in between.

Just curious where the University of North Dakota fits into your equation? You seem to never be concerned on what may happen to them. Can't be coincidence that you fail to mention what will happen to the school...

You don't care about the Fighting Sioux, and you CONSTANTLY stick up for the NCAA. Seriously, that is virtually the only thing you ever post about here. Just be honest about it. You can't have it both ways, you're either for the Sioux/against the NCAA or else you're for the NCAA/against the Sioux. There is no in between.

Maybe you should take some classes at a Sylvan Learning Center, you're reading comprehension needs a great deal of work. I have said many times that I support the University of North Dakota, and I will dearly miss the Sioux nickname when it is retired. The University is the most important part of the equation. The nickname is secondary, exactly what a nickname should be. The NCAA is something we have to deal with.

Just curious where the University of North Dakota fits into your equation? You seem to never be concerned on what may happen to them. Can't be coincidence that you fail to mention what will happen to the school...

The University is meaningless to Dave. It is basically a vessel to deliver the nickname. The nickname is all-important to Dave. He has said he would rather have the athletic department close down than lose the nickname.

The University is meaningless to Dave. It is basically a vessel to deliver the nickname. The nickname is all-important to Dave. He has said he would rather have the athletic department close down than lose the nickname.

Fully aware, just wanted to see what random direction he went with.

Only the Sith deal in absolutes.

• Upvote 1

I was hoping for progress over the past couple months, but apparently not....

Sorry, I've been on a Star Wars marathon today :)

Edit: from the "June Referral Vote" thread

Well, it is the "Say Anything Blog", so you can't accuse him of misrepresenting the forum. Rob has the right to say anything there. Now, if he came out and wrote that he likes to wear dresses and visit the 'SU ag barns on Friday night, who among us can judge him with that statement on his own blog? :devil::lol:

Are you that sure he doesn't meet Scott Hennen there?