SiouxSports.com Forum

ncaa Tourney Scores and updates

AZSIOUX

I'm a former goalie, know the pain of losing in OT.....But kinda glad that Hunwick felt the pain after that crap he pulled against the Sioux at the X last year. :whistling:

Mr. Sagaard said it best......Union...Lowell....Ferris....Cornell.....in the national championship. The only player on any of those teams I could name before the year started was the goalie from Cornell and maybe the Union goalie.

I'm a former goalie, know the pain of losing in OT.....But kinda glad that Hunwick felt the pain after that crap he pulled against the Sioux at the X last year. :whistling:

Mr. Sagaard said it best......Union...Lowell....Ferris....Cornell.....in the national championship. The only player on any of those teams I could name before the year started was the goalie from Cornell and maybe the Union goalie.

Glad to hear Hunwick showed some class. After the game finished he took the winning puck and gave it to the Cornell player that scored the winning goal

Couple of thoughts - It's been said but teams gotta realize the national championship is won one game at a time- The table is set for a team to come from out of nowhere to win this thing -it might as well be THE SIOUX!

• Upvote 1