SiouxSports.com Forum

ncaa Tourney Scores and updates

AZSIOUX

No idea why that one was waved off. The net was lifted off the ice about half an inch, but never came off its moorings. The goal should have counted, Buccigross and Melrose thought so as well.

They said that the goal was waved off because the goal moved a bit, didn't come off the moorings either. I think it was a Horse Bleep Call. None of us should be surprised.

They said that the goal was waved off because the goal moved a bit, didn't come off the moorings either. I think it was a Horse Bleep Call. None of us should be surprised.

I have seen many goals, even some Sioux goals this year that counted even though the goal was moved a slight bit.

Who wants to bet that Shepherd and Hunt are in their room realizing they missed at least a minor (if not a penalty shot) and are deciding how many penalties to call on Union to start the second?

I predict the next three are on Union.

Who wants to bet that Shepherd and Hunt are in their room realizing they missed at least a minor (if not a penalty shot) and are deciding how many penalties to call on Union to start the second?

I predict the next three are on Union.

especially now that they're up 2