SiouxSports.com Forum

Ice Breaker Tourney

AZSIOUX

Is Grimaldi going to play this weekend? anyone hear anything on him or St. Clairs mess?

Hakstol said that Roco was doubtful, St. Clair has not been cleared to play yet. Also, Danny Kristo looks like he had a very good summer and its shows. Aaron Dell says he is now 199, so If the roster was right he has lost 10 pounds since the roster has come out.

The Sioux are not going to change their style of play. Inside Hockey

Dave Hakstol was asked, are we going to see a different style of play, we lost half of the offense points from last season are we going to go more defensive like a 2-2-1 or are we still going to push the puck up the ice? Hakstol said, we are going to play the way that we play, bottom line, you know you have to obviously to tweak and change the little things with in the personality of every team, but we are going to build our team, we are going to build our mentality, we are going to grow as a team and were not going to change our mentality or philosophy as a program or as a hockey team.”

I had tickets to both days, but the Monopoly known as Delta wants $930 to fly into Grand Forks and $850 to fly into Fargo from Denver. I think I will save my money and watch the games on TV at the local bar.

That is way too expensive, I don't blame ya. I am making the drive from Boulder tomorrow afternoon to catch the saturday games. I am also pheasant hunting for a few days so it makes it worth it!

That is way too expensive, I don't blame ya. I am making the drive from Boulder tomorrow afternoon to catch the saturday games. I am also pheasant hunting for a few days so it makes it worth it!

There are a lot of ducks as well if your interested... More Green Heads than you can shake a stick at.