SiouxSports.com Forum

Frozen Four Sign Ideas

cjriv

Question: Can anyone tell me if there are rules or restrictions on hanging flags at the X? I'm sitting 1st row club level and would love to hang my 3 x 5 Fighting Sioux flag

I don't know about hanging a sign. In Denver, I had an usher almost take my flag away from me. He said NC$$ rules are that any sign/flag must be held by only one person. I had a pop in one hand, a corner of the flag in the other and the other corner was held by the person sitting next to me. I had him hold my pop and showed him I could hold the flag, extended to it's full glory, all by myself. He let me keep my flag.

This is on MS Publisher. I can send it to you in .pub, pdf, jpg, gif, png. Unfortunately I will not be able to go to St Paul, but would be honored if anyone would want the file to do whatever you want as far as signs, t-shirts, anything!!

Could you pm me a jpg copy of this...it's awesome!!! Thanks!!!

The lady that has a contract to use the Sioux logo won't make the t-shirts. Her company is forbidden by the University to use the logo on anything to do with the name and logo issue. :glare:

SOOooo, I bought a dozen short-sleeved white tee shirts (on sale at Target for $7 and all they had in white!!!) andam going to print the ESPN/logo sign onto transferrable paper and iron it on the tee's. I've also had one made into a poster by a copying company. Oh, and I had the Michigan goalie/North Dakota pic made into a poster. I'm not selling anything I am making. The tee's are for 'non-commercial use' and I'm giving them to my family and friends to wear.

I'm not getting my foyer painted and new floor and baseboards put down in there!! Oh well, PRIOITIES!!! GO SIOUX!!!

• Upvote 1