SiouxSports.com Forum

Frozen Four Sign Ideas

cjriv

According to this you are correct. Holy Cross was #15 and Bemidji was #16.

http://www.collegeho...19_2006ncaa.php

1 Wisconsin (Midwest - Green Bay)

2 Minnesota (West - Grand Forks)

3 Boston University (Northeast - Worcester)

4 Michigan State (East - Albany)

5 Harvard

6 Miami

7 North Dakota

8 Cornell

9 Michigan

10 Colorado College

11 Boston College

12 Nebraska-Omaha

13 Maine

14 New Hampshire

15 Holy Cross

16 Bemidji State

Thanks guys couldn't remember for sure.

Drats! I followed the directions to iron on the image to the t-shirts but it's not sticking. In fact it doesn't even feel like there's any glue on the back of the fabric. It looks like I may have to sew them on! UGH, #@%&!!

Or, to make them stick, you can use a product called "Wonder Under" or "Steam a Seam". Or you can bring them home with you, and I can help out. I'm sure I have both of those products in my sewing stash.

Or, to make them stick, you can use a product called "Wonder Under" or "Steam a Seam". Or you can bring them home with you, and I can help out. I'm sure I have both of those products in my sewing stash.

I ran across the street to Pamida and bought something called "No-Sew Hemming Tape Super Weight". Another iron on product! We'll see if it works. I really want to finish them on my down time here so I can finish my foyer when I'm home Mon and Tues. If it doesn't work, I will take you up on your offer! Thanks!!!! :)

I was thinking about this, and well I like this idea....I don't know how many people would get it...

"All I want for Easter is a SIOUX NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP"

I know that it is corny and probably doesn't make sense...so I am still thinking.

I am making a sign for the seniors, but that one will only work if we win on Thursday...so we need to win on Thursday.