SiouxSports.com Forum

Saturday's Game on WDAZ

siouxkid12

You had me worried thinking it was only going to be shown in eastern North Dakota. However, all ABC affiliate networks in North Dakota will be airing the game. Woohoo! :D

So those who live in western ND, if you have KBMY(Bismarck) or KMCY(Minot). You'll have the game I believe. I'm pretty sure the towns of Williston and Dickinson have KBMY as a subchannel?

LAME. :angry:

The boys do not do well when I cannot watch.

Case in point: Yale, last year. Great.

UND SID just tweeted this in regards to someone asking if there is any way for people who live outside of ND can watch the game:

"I spoke too soon. More options may be announced today."

UND SID just tweeted this in regards to someone asking if there is any way for people who live outside of ND can watch the game:

"I spoke too soon. More options may be announced today."

I don't see how Fox Sports North doesn't pick this up. They have picked it up in the past.

Any information if WDAZ will broadcast it in HD since a HD feed will be available?

I don't see how Fox Sports North doesn't pick this up. They have picked it up in the past.

Any information if WDAZ will broadcast it in HD since a HD feed will be available?

From another tweet by Jayson:

Yes, I believe it will be. RT @proudsioux: @UNDSID do no if it wil be in HD? 608 in GF?

I see no reason why they can't either.

Per the NCAA Hockey Twitter Feed: http://twitter.com/NCAAIceHockey

North Dakota-RPI also on MASN and Time Warner Upstate

MASN comes with the sports pack so we should be able to get this on satellite now on these channels:

DirecTV: 640

Dish Network: 432

I checked the guide I have here on Dish and it's not on there yet but that doesn't mean much.

Per the NCAA Hockey Twitter Feed: http://twitter.com/NCAAIceHockey

North Dakota-RPI also on MASN and Time Warner Upstate

MASN comes with the sports pack so we should be able to get this on satellite now on these channels:

DirecTV: 640

Dish Network: 432

I checked the guide I have here on Dish and it's not on there yet but that doesn't mean much.

It also shows up on their schedule here:

http://www.masnsports.com/shows_and_programming/2011/03/masn-daily-programming-saturday-march-26-2011.html

Just a quick note that as a Comcast HD internet subscriber, I get ESPN3.com ... all their stuff. I rarely take them up on the Cricket broadcasts, or 2 Euro football clubs.

But it shows ALL the NCAA games this weekend.

I will definitely take them up on that. (Unless of course I head off to Green Bay.)