SiouxSports.com Forum

Saturday's Game on WDAZ

siouxkid12

I forgot it's an afternoon game, so I'll catch TH's broadcast on the radio while tooling around the oil field! SIOUX YEAH! YEAH!

Making big $$$$ in the oil fields and listening to TH call a Sioux victory in a regional game is not a bad day at all ......... Enjoy!

YEAH SIOUX! SIOUX!

Just a quick note that as a Comcast HD internet subscriber, I get ESPN3.com ... all their stuff. I rarely take them up on the Cricket broadcasts, or 2 Euro football clubs.

But it shows ALL the NCAA games this weekend.

I will definitely take them up on that. (Unless of course I head off to Green Bay.)

Just went to test this out and realized it myself. I'm pumped! I run my computer into my 42" Plasma and it's just as good as watching a non-HD normal Sioux game on FCS...

Can someone with Dish network help me out. I am new to dish. It dont show it on my guide yet. Is that normal and what channel sould i be getting it on Saturday?

RU in North Dakota; if so, eastern or western ND? If not in ND, you'll need the $7 multi sport pack, then you'll get it on 432

The locals don't show it yet in the guide (if you're in ND), but they've shown commercials for it.

Full dishnetwork regional schedule

• Downvote 1

RU in North Dakota; if so, eastern or western ND? If not in ND, you'll need the $7 multi sport pack, then you'll get it on 432

The locals don't show it yet in the guide (if you're in ND), but they've shown commercials for it.

Full dishnetwork regional schedule

I live in the Grand Forks area just want to make sure i dont need to get any other packages to see the game.

I live in the Grand Forks area just want to make sure i dont need to get any other packages to see the game.

The 12:30PM game tomorrow will then be on whatever dishnetwork channel WDAZ is on. Guessing that is 6 (WDAY) or 8 (WDAZ), not sure which one dish provides------ 17 in western ND (KBMY)

• Downvote 1

The 12:30PM game tomorrow will then be on whatever dishnetwork channel WDAZ is on. Guessing that is 6 (WDAY) or 8 (WDAZ), not sure which one dish provides------ 17 in western ND (KBMY)

both DAY & DAZ are carried on both providers :)

WDAY 6

WDAZ 8

• Upvote 1

My midco cable guide still shows lacross on ESPNU, but when they were showing the tourney schedule during intermissions today, they showed UND on ESPNU tomorrow afternoon?

it is NOT on ESPNU live. Its on Sunday at 11:30AM tape delayed

yeah Lacrosse is on before the Miami/NH game...those fans better worry about their game being shown on time ;)

• Upvote 1

Just a quick note that as a Comcast HD internet subscriber, I get ESPN3.com ... all their stuff. I rarely take them up on the Cricket broadcasts, or 2 Euro football clubs.

But it shows ALL the NCAA games this weekend.

I will definitely take them up on that. (Unless of course I head off to Green Bay.)

Did you find any of the games being broadcast on the Comcast schedule? Big screen is always better than computer.

Thanks!!

All I hope is that WDAZ is showing the game in HD. Either way I have my DVR set up to record the game on the HD and standard def channel so that I can rewatch the game!

The feed provided is in HD. Its up to WDAZ to decide if they are going to show it as is (in HD) or to neuter the pic and make it SD. Honestly WDAZ would be stupid to show it in SD

• Upvote 1

The feed provided is in HD. Its up to WDAZ to decide if they are going to show it as is (in HD) or to neuter the pic and make it SD. Honestly WDAZ would be stupid to show it in SD

Which is why I have my DVR set to record on both HD and SD tomorrow. Unfortunately because of circumstances I won't be able to watch the game live and don't want to miss watching it because I recorded the "wrong" channel. And I agree it would be a bad decision for WDAZ or any ABC station to show the game in SD only but I think it is great that ND (and SD and MN) are able to watch it as well!