SiouxSports.com Forum

UND vs. Colorado College

wsdSIOUXfalls

Really thought the Sioux outplayed CC, generated a lot of good chances and the Sioux looked to have a lot of jump tonight. The refs should be embarrased over some of the calls tonight too, Nelson really got hosed on that major call and I use to like Guentzel as a player, but not after that dive. :glare: Now to take down the old dasher dancer :D

What was Nelson doing on that play anyway? There was no point for him to cross-check the guy in the first place. Use the body! We were on the PP for gosh sakes.

Watching it live, I felt it was a 5 minute major. Having seen the replay over and over and how fast the CC guy popped back up, I would have given Nelson a 2 minute minor. I would have argued the call about as much as Hakstol did.

holy sh$% that wass fun. hobey baker and damn sioux fans...ridiculous amount of fans and even more will come tomorrow..go sioux, time to celebrate sioux style

You ain't lyin'... Damn that was fun to be at. Good game for the sioux after two relatively easy weekends. Gets them going again. Dominated most of the first, controlled alot of the third, survived the lull in' the second. Kristo played like he wanted it, forechecked great and really got after the puck all night. Wish we knew what's up with gregs.

That was just sick skill by the Sioux. Not only Trupp's ridicules play but also the Frattin attempted between the legs behind the keeper attempt. CC's PP aside this game could have been a Sioux Route. Not to mention we were playing with only 6 forwards (from the beginning of the season) after Brock went out. 12 forwards, three starters out injured, 2 defenseman, 1 ejected...

I've never seen anything like that Trupp play - Hrkac would do that around the net but never seen someone carry it 3/4 the way down the ice :D

That was impressive. I've never seen anything like that in a game either. Goes right along with his bouncing the puck on his stick while gaining the zone a few games back. He is simply amazing around the puck.

That was impressive. I've never seen anything like that in a game either. Goes right along with his bouncing the puck on his stick while gaining the zone a few games back. He is simply amazing around the puck.

I was sitting there thinking, wait am I seeing this right?

I've never seen anything like that Trupp play - Hrkac would do that around the net but never seen someone carry it 3/4 the way down the ice :D

We were sitting in section 115 right down by the glass and saw trupp coming into the zone carrying the puck on his stick. My mind was boggeled as I was waiting for a penalty or something. Traveling perhaps. I just thought and so did the whole section that that was a sick move. I am really going to miss Truppers creativity. He will definitely be in my top 5 or 10 all time great sioux players.

Wasn't able to make it to the X. Four letter word did me in...work!

That was the best game I've watched all year. Had to be great fun to be there live. Big win!

Just one observation...IMO Kristo was one of the 2-3 best players on the ice the 1st 3-40 minutes...then the needle went to E. What a performance after a 6 week hiatus!

For the fans at the Final Five....How hard do you think it will be to get tickets for tonight's game???

ticketmaster has lower bowl available; stop at the box office today and save the extra charges. Scalpers out front as well, not sure what they are trying to selll the tickets for;

there is no other word to to describe Trupps moves, other than amazing. What skill.

my new nickname for trupper is "dirt nasty"

the kid is a wizard with the puck. many many players try things and can do things but to try that in a game and it almost worked is crazy. he doesnt do it for the flash as hak mentioned but he just does what comes natural sometimes. hes dribbled the puck once beforein a game then lets remember that flying mid air goal to beat minny in ot a few years back was ridic as well. go sioux