SiouxSports.com Forum

UND vs. Colorado College

wsdSIOUXfalls

Wow. What a finish.

Its a win but the lack of intensity from mid first to mid third period may not cut it from here on out.

My Dad called me for play by play at the end, fox sports in wisco. Switched to lakers ball and cut out of the hockey game right when CC went on that last power play.

I've never seen anything like that Trupp play - Hrkac would do that around the net but never seen someone carry it 3/4 the way down the ice :D

Hrkac was ridiculous, it's too bad some of the younger people on here didn't see him play, he was so quick and agile he made everybody else look slow.

Really thought the Sioux outplayed CC, generated a lot of good chances and the Sioux looked to have a lot of jump tonight. The refs should be embarrased over some of the calls tonight too, Nelson really got hosed on that major call and I use to like Guentzel as a player, but not after that dive. :glare: Now to take down the old dasher dancer :D