SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX @ SCSU

AZSIOUX

On tonight's BB broadcast, Sweeney said, "If you've installed your digital converter box, you'll be able to get the Friday men's hockey game on 323." My mother-in-law has a new digital/HD TV.........shouldn't she be able to get it on MIDCO without the converter box they seemed to have sent everyone? (She hasn't hooked it up yet, but seems to get a bunch of 3-digit channels anyway.)

IF she has a dual qam which she should check the remote for a . or - that indicates you can select say channel 25.5 then she doesn't even need the converter box, but make sure she has scanned the channels because with out the converter box it might be channel 84.10 or 106.24 at least that is what it is in crookston.

If SCSU does wear there blacks.... I saw it coming when we did it back in Dec. when they played up in GF. SCSU does not have an original idea in their head. More motivation for our guys.

SCSU will be wearing black throw back jerseys on Saturday of next week when they play Wisconsin. I think someone on uscho was trying to get something started when they posted that yesterday.

Sioux sweep!

SCSU will be wearing black throw back jerseys on Saturday of next week when they play Wisconsin. I think someone on uscho was trying to get something started when they posted that yesterday.

Sioux sweep!

Ah yes their "rich tradition" in hockey will be shown off next weekend. I remember in 2001 when the Huskies won the Final Five, Tyler Arnason scored a hatty and not a single hat was thrown on the ice, great knowledge of the game! :silly: That championship game is still the greatest hockey game I have ever seen live.

Ah yes their "rich tradition" in hockey will be shown off next weekend. I remember in 2001 when the Huskies won the Final Five, Tyler Arnason scored a hatty and not a single hat was thrown on the ice, great knowledge of the game! :silly: That championship game is still the greatest hockey game I have ever seen live.

Yeah, but snowmobile helmets are expensive to replace.

(I can't believe I stooped to snowmobile jibes)

I'm going on Saturday night. We usually hit MC's for a Hairy Buffalo before the game. :) Red Carpet after. :D

MC's usually provides bus transport to and from the Crete Cntr.

Anyone going to be around on Friday night and if so where you going to get a beer before hand--we will be in town for the Friday games and always up for a frosty one before a good game.

UND/SCSU Challenge Cup article

Please consider joining us for the pre-game event this Saturday, January 19th from 4:00 to 6:00 p.m. at Legends Bar and Grill inside the St. Cloud Holiday Inn. Great fans, food, and prizes.... and the Challenge Cup will be on display!

Dave

February 19, eh Dave? We cannot make this this year, but can speak from experience that it is alot of fun, with some very fine prizes.

Great Clown fans. Great Sioux fans. Great hockey fans. A nice mixer. A single guy might even find himself a Huskie woman!

February 19, eh Dave? We cannot make this this year, but can speak from experience that it is alot of fun, with some very fine prizes.

Great Clown fans. Great Sioux fans. Great hockey fans. A nice mixer. A single guy might even find himself a Huskie woman!

Thanks for the catch. Fixed my original post.

Hope to see you there sometime!

Dave

Not to burst your bubble, but living in Superior, my Charter digital box says I will get to see the Duluth-Mankato game.

The info on that channel has been wrong before though.

Ya I've run across incorrect info before. I see there are 2 games listed and one of them is the UND/SCSU game. One is charter main street and the other is mainstreet xtra or something like that.

Here's hoping!!

Does anyone know what possible channel the games will be on in the Lakeville/Prior Lake area this weekend?

Friday's game will not be televised in the Twin Cities, but Saturday's game will be on Comcast Channel 13 (KABL) in the St. Paul area and Channel 23 in Minneapolis. I'm in Burnsville, so I get KABL on Channel 13 and I would assume it'd be the same for you. I've also received confirmation from Comcast that they are carrying the game.

A win tonight would be a big step for our club followed up by a victory and a sweep tomorrow night.

Great traction for the boys heading into the stretch run against BSU and MTU!

Sioux win on Friday night 5-3 to break the Friday streak in st clown! GO SIOUX!

Gregoire - Trupp - Rodwell - MacWilliam - Frattin :D

The Sioux have looked good in the last few games. I believe the key will be to come out of the blocks strong, score the first goal, and shut up the fans right away. I do think we have the guns to beat SCSU on a head-to-head contest, but it is always tough away from home. Although SCSU is almost like a home away from home for the Sioux. There are typically LOTS of green jerseys in the crowd.

The Sioux have looked good in the last few games. I believe the key will be to come out of the blocks strong, score the first goal, and shut up the fans right away. I do think we have the guns to beat SCSU on a head-to-head contest, but it is always tough away from home. Although SCSU is almost like a home away from home for the Sioux. There are typically LOTS of green jerseys in the crowd.

Including in their beloved dogpound...

Will be there Saturday with my green jersey on !