SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX vs UAA

AZSIOUX

The Sioux come off a un-eventful bye week :)to host UAA and their 3 game win streak. UAA has passed Minnesota to share 6th place with CC and the last playofff home ice spot. I can't remember ever seeing UAA battling for home ice so to me its refreshing. Here is to a SIOUX SWEEP.......GO SIOUX!!

- as of 2-6-11, sioux sit in 4 way tie for 2nd in pwr

und.gif - Sioux Home Page

NCAA Division I Overall Record: 19-8-2 (.690)

Conference Record, WCHA: 14-6-0, 28 points

Home: 9-4-1 / Away: 9-4-1 / Neutral: 1-0-0

uaa.gif - Seawolves Home Page

NCAA Division I Overall Record: 10-13-3 (.442)

Conference Record, WCHA: 9-11-2, 20 points

Home: 7-4-3 / Away: 3-7-0 / Neutral: 0-2-0

The Sioux come off a un-eventful bye week :)to host UAA and their 3 game win streak. UAA has passed Minnesota to share 6th place with CC and the last playofff home ice spot. I can't remember ever seeing UAA battling for home ice so to me its refreshing. Here is to a SIOUX SWEEP.......GO SIOUX!!

- as of 2-6-11, sioux sit in 4 way tie for 2nd in pwr

und.gif - Sioux Home Page

NCAA Division I Overall Record: 19-8-2 (.690)

Conference Record, WCHA: 14-6-0, 28 points

Home: 9-4-1 / Away: 9-4-1 / Neutral: 1-0-0

uaa.gif - Seawolves Home Page

NCAA Division I Overall Record: 10-13-3 (.442)

Conference Record, WCHA: 9-11-2, 20 points

Home: 7-4-3 / Away: 3-7-0 / Neutral: 0-2-0

It was a long Bye week. I cant wait for a great week of looking forward to fun weekend at the Ralph. After watching the Gopher/Dogs and Denver/CC it really looks to be a close run for the WCHA championship. Great hockey all around.

Anything less than 4 points is unacceptable! (I love when Goon says that)

Also any member of this team not wearing appropriate shoes, gloves, winter coat, and a stocking hat this week as it plunges to -20 again is also unacceptable.

Sioux sweep!

This weekend MUST be a 4 point home sweep and the all too rare stick salute. We are one point behind Denver and Duluth and absolutely have to take care of business at home this weekend and in two weeks at home vs. Bemidji State. I think a 7-1 record over our last 8 regular season games is very possible and it starts this weekend.

Anything less than 4 points is unacceptable! (I love when Goon says that)

Also any member of this team not wearing appropriate shoes, gloves, winter coat, and a stocking hat this week as it plunges to -20 again is also unacceptable.

Sioux sweep!

Any thing less than a sweep is unacceptable and it's time for the Fighting Sioux to sweep the big slow lumbering team from UAA. I think we are in for some boring hockey this weekend but I think UND can play a tight checking trap feast if we have too.

Edited by Goon

Any thing less than a sweep is unacceptable and it's time for the Fighting Sioux to sweep the big slow lumbering team from UAA. I think we are in for some boring hockey this weekend but I think UND can play a tight checking trap feast if we have too.

I will be at the saturday game. We need to get together for a beer again between periods Goon.

This weekend MUST be a 4 point home sweep and the all too rare stick salute. We are one point behind Denver and Duluth and absolutely have to take care of business at home this weekend and in two weeks at home vs. Bemidji State. I think a 7-1 record over our last 8 regular season games is very possible and it starts this weekend.

We need to win, but we'll get AA's best game and the trap has made us look ugly in the past.

Anchorage has more points in the league than Minnesota.....hmmm.....

Need at least three points this series. Minnesota hosting Denver should mean a split for Denver, and with a sweep the Sioux should pass them. I think Duluth will get a sweep at home against SCSU.

if the Sioux get a sweep, and Denver splits with goldy, the Sioux should pass them in the pairwise as well.

Need at least three points this series. Minnesota hosting Denver should mean a split for Denver, and with a sweep the Sioux should pass them. I think Duluth will get a sweep at home against SCSU.

if the Sioux get a sweep, and Denver splits with goldy, the Sioux should pass them in the pairwise as well.

I still can't get myself to cheer for the rodents. Just can't do it.

I still can't get myself to cheer for the rodents. Just can't do it.

I hear ya there. I'd rather see Denver sweep goldy at Mariucci, but at the same time I think its likely that we see a split. I'd love to see Minnesota start on the road in the postseason and get a low seed at the Final Five to the point where they would have to win the darn thing to get into the tournament.

Nothing like having the Frozen Four in your backyard, and you don't even get the opportunity to play in the tournament.

Dad up and take the kid with.

She isn't ready yet, she is a ball of fire and the female version of Denice the menace. I could see her shooting an aspirin down the neighbors throat.

She told me the other day that she doesn't like hockey.

We need to win, but we'll get AA's best game and the trap has made us look ugly in the past.

I guess I don't care how ugly it is (two 1-0 wins will work just fine), but we need the 4 points. Even if we don't win the league, we have to finish in the top two to earn a bye into the semifinals at the Final Five and avoid having to win three games in three days in St. Paul (we all saw how well that worked for us last year). There are three teams vying for two spots and every point will be crucial.

She isn't ready yet, she is a ball of fire and the female version of Denice the menace. I could see her shooting an aspirin down the neighbors throat.

She told me the other day that she doesn't like hockey.

My wife is due to have a baby boy the end of June. Those are words I never hope to hear.... :huh:

Although I was told that my hockey watching would become more limited once the baby comes.....hah! :lol:

Mens Division I PairWise Rankings

Read more: http://www.uscho.com/rankings/#ixzz1DF93UZy3

We're talking about a banner here.

I'm all for having Minnesota beat Denver this weekend if it means that UND has a better shot of winning the MacNaughton in their last year of being the Sioux.

Plus, I feel that Denver has been a more spirited rival for UND in the last few seasons anyway... :)

We're talking about a banner here.

I'm all for having Minnesota beat Denver this weekend if it means that UND has a better shot of winning the MacNaughton in their last year of being the Sioux.

Plus, I feel that Denver has been a more spirited rival for UND in the last few seasons anyway... :)

DU against the Gophers. I'll take a split or 2 ties please. Thanks!

(As long as we sweep UAA)