SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX @ CC

AZSIOUX

Huge series here...We've split with the top teams in the league (UMD, DU, UNO) and our most hated rival (MN)(which is fine) we need to continue to beat up the teams we should beat up (SCSU, WI, MSU-M, AA, Tech). CC is also one of those that we need to separate ourselves from. I'm assuming that Jayden Schwartz is still out from his injury at the WJC? If so, this helps us, although I hate to see a young man of that caliber talent on the shelf.

Olympic ice sheet and altitude means the boys better have their legs. Hak needs to really leverage our depth to keep the boys fresh- those things considered.

It will be interesting to see who gets the nod and who rides pine. Again, we win with Davidson in the lineup. I thought Cichy looked good...I've said before I'd like to see him get a shot on the Knight line with Corban and Gregs...either him or Rodwell

Huge series here...We've split with the top teams in the league (UMD, DU, UNO) and our most hated rival (MN)(which is fine) we need to continue to beat up the teams we should beat up (SCSU, WI, MSU-M, AA, Tech). CC is also one of those that we need to separate ourselves from. I'm assuming that Jayden Schwartz is still out from his injury at the WJC? If so, this helps us, although I hate to see a young man of that caliber talent on the shelf.

Olympic ice sheet and altitude means the boys better have their legs. Hak needs to really leverage our depth to keep the boys fresh- those things considered.

It will be interesting to see who gets the nod and who rides pine. Again, we win with Davidson in the lineup. I thought Cichy looked good...I've said before I'd like to see him get a shot on the Knight line with Corban and Gregs...either him or Rodwell

I just read a article earlier in the day saying that Schwartz is hopefully going be back by the DU series, thats good news for us, not so much for CC fans. I agree with having Davidson in the lineup. I'll take a tough, seasoned, senior any day over a decent freshman/soph. I really like Rodwell's speed, just on that he creates chances for his line and his not afraid to throw his body around.

Question remains for me, do we see Eids back this weekend? If we lose Friday, look to see Eids on Saturday for sure.

Big ice means Marto needs to be on D. Rotate the two frosh.

Davidson has to play after what he has shown...same for Cichy. Like Cichy with Knight & JG too. Hexy isn't the answer there.

Question remains for me, do we see Eids back this weekend? If we lose Friday, look to see Eids on Saturday for sure.

Under that scenerio, I'll give BE as much chance of playing as do the Bears in the Super Bowl!

Under that scenerio, I'll give BE as much chance of playing as do the Bears in the Super Bowl!

Wow, so you're telling me there's a chance?!

Feeling pretty good after Sunday I see? Thats a whole nother thread. Lets go Steelers.

I'd like to see:

Malone with Frattin and Trupp

Knight with Gregoire and Cichy

Lammy with Davidson and Hexy

Nelson with Rodwell and Kristo

Chay and Mac

Marto and Blood

Forbert/Simpson and Lapoint

Only thing I'd switch would be Marto with Lapoint...otherwise I still see sweep with what you got.

Some Cichy's stick handling on Sat. was sick. He just seems to have an ability to create in the offensive end.

I'd like to see:

Malone with Frattin and Trupp

Knight with Gregoire and Cichy

Lammy with Davidson and Hexy

Nelson with Rodwell and Kristo

Chay and Mac

Marto and Blood

Forbert/Simpson and Lapoint

Its funny that Davidson was in the lineup on Saturday for a victory where the Sioux played much better in their own end and under control.

Agree with your lineup. Although I'd like to see Rodwell with Knight and Gregoire....that line could matchup physically with a lot of teams.

Friday's game is on CBS College Sports

613 on Directv

152 on Dish

9:00 start

Thanks Iceberg. Been meaning to ask you since the Gopher series: What is the limiting factor for FSSN to broadcast in HD? Is it the cost of the cameras/equipment or an transmission/bandwidth/sattelite issue? Is the fact that MIdco now has an HD channel an indicator that they and the REA will be going HD anytime soon? I know many said they would rather watch standard def than have to listen to the Goph announcers... but I would gladly listen to Joan Rivers call the game if it meant I could watch the Sioux in HD.... OK...maybe not GLADLY, but you get my meaning. I think you clarified this problem before, but can't remember the answer.

Thanks Iceberg. Been meaning to ask you since the Gopher series: What is the limiting factor for FSSN to broadcast in HD? Is it the cost of the cameras/equipment or an transmission/bandwidth/sattelite issue? Is the fact that MIdco now has an HD channel an indicator that they and the REA will be going HD anytime soon? I know many said they would rather watch standard def than have to listen to the Goph announcers... but I would gladly listen to Joan Rivers call the game if it meant I could watch the Sioux in HD.... OK...maybe not GLADLY, but you get my meaning. I think you clarified this problem before, but can't remember the answer.

It all boils down to $$$. Money for equipment has been mentioned many times, but I'm sure that it would cost more for bandwidth also.

Well, the Double Tree, no in room Wi-Fi or complimentary breakfast. Deal Breakers. Looking at the Fairfield Inn or La Quinta.

Wow those are deal breakers. I don't plan on being in my room at the Double Tree other than to sleep off a hangover after a Sioux win and get up and do it again. Priorities I guess. :lol:

It will be a fun weekend. Can't wait

Well, the Double Tree, no in room Wi-Fi or complimentary breakfast. Deal Breakers. Looking at the Fairfield Inn or La Quinta.

Yeah sounds like a deal breaker, no Wi-Fi means no internet... I am not staying at a place with no internet...

Edited by Goon