SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX @ UNO

AZSIOUX

Hello! I am the UND Alumni Association Chapter Coordinator in Omaha. I am hosting the pre-game and post-game UND hockey parties this weekend. There is a $2 cover charge...see more info below. I hope to see you all there!

Erin

ATTENTION UND HOCKEY FANS:

Pre- & Post-Game Parties

Friday & Saturday

5:00 pm - $2 Cover Charge

The Union Pizzeria & Sports Bar

1420 Cuming St, Omaha, NE 68102

FREE PARKING & FREE SHUTTLE to & from the games each night.

UND giveaways & raffle each night!

Specialty Drinks for Sioux & Mavs fans.

Small appetizer buffet available.

• Upvote 2

I would like to see EIds soon, feel bad for him considering his been a backstop for us for the last couple years, but as a coach you have to go with the hot hand. I'd be so surprised if we saw him Friday night. So depending on Dells play on Friday, we could see Eids.

I would like to see EIds soon, feel bad for him considering his been a backstop for us for the last couple years, but as a coach you have to go with the hot hand. I'd be so surprised if we saw him Friday night. So depending on Dells play on Friday, we could see Eids.

Definitely will be Dell on Friday.

I agree. I'd like to see Eidsness on Saturday barring Dell pitches a shutout on Friday.

Your fans are making way to big a deal about the cow bells. People don't shake them the whole game. Just when UNO does something good. Which I hope is quite often :D:D:D

It will not be the first time someone playing the Fighting Sioux has had their bell rung. :D

Need less drinky when make posty

I was sober when I posted this. Historically Hakstol has played hot goalies until they are cold. JP and Eids. He gets on a hot goalie and doesn't give thema break even when they may need one befor playoffs. I think the 7 goals by BC in 08 was solid evidence of a fast forward(Gerbe) but also a mentally tired goalie who got no D help either.

I would love to have one dominant goalie and a solid backup that can take some of the work load. Maybe we have that this year.

I was sober when I posted this. Historically Hakstol has played hot goalies until they are cold. JP and Eids. He gets on a hot goalie and doesn't give thema break even when they may need one befor playoffs. I think the 7 goals by BC in 08 was solid evidence of a fast forward(Gerbe) but also a mentally tired goalie who got no D help either.

I would love to have one dominant goalie and a solid backup that can take some of the work load. Maybe we have that this year.

It was 6-1 but we didn't have a goalie to go to when Lammy was shelled. So I agree with you it's good to have two goalies.

The Cowbells were lame and ineffective. One kid who was all excited about her cowbell sat down behind me and, when Dad finally let her have it... she shook it three times, dropped it onto the floor (it slid down a row under my friend's chair) and said "It's lame, Daddy. It doesn't even sound like a cowbell!"

Of course, later in the game, I'd start talking to this family and learn to my pleasure that they are quite quality people.

Some great people there last night. A lot of fun!

The Cowbells were lame and ineffective.

The guy beside me had a real one and a drumstick to pound on it. I brought ear plugs and used them, but the end of the second period I couldn't take any more. We had to move before my head split. A UNO fan from several rows behind us caught up to me on the concourse and said how impressed they were that we lasted two periods in those seats. He said those seats are usually empty by 5 minutes into the game because of that cowbell. The UNO fans around him don't like it either.

We have the same seats for tonight, but will not even start there.