SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX @ MAINE

AZSIOUX

If UND doesn't make it a parade to the penalty box, I think they roll. Not real confident on the 1st part: 5-4 UND.

In Denver...just found out hotel has CBS College Sports station..."Room Service please!"

So much for that thought...you can play with an edge without being undisciplined. We need to figure that out.

Did Kristo skip out on the training over the summer or did he get dinged up? He looks like a mere shell of his former self.

He's playing on the third line with a grinder in Mario Lamoureux, and a freshman in Brock Nelson. He's tried to do all the work himself instead of getting an offense set up.

Very, very ugly opening period. The Sioux need to slow the game down and start asserting their style of gameplay.

They need to do the opposite IMO. They need to pick up their pace A LOT and get their feet moving. A little bit of brains wouldn't hurt right now, either - especially on D.

That was the weirdest, most Twilight-zone, Murphy's Law period I think I've seen. I didn't even think the Sioux played that poorly. Bad coverage on the first goal; OK it happens. Next PP goal, they kill nearly the whole PP without giving up much of a chance, then Maine gets one chance (a very good one) and buries it with :07 left. Then Mac's major. Yes there was contact with the head, but should it still be rung up if the head was at thigh-height at the time? They kill most of that with Maine hardly possessing the puck in the offensive zone, then bang, a good chance and a great shot for a goal. And they get to go 3-on-5 immediately afterward. I'll skip to the last goal. Genoway was not happy with Dell: he turned a harmless play into a nearly sure goal. Really odd. I hope they keep playing. I wouldn't mind Eids being back in either, as he had no chance on his three GA, and I think Dell should have had #4 and completely created #5.

I wouldn't mind Eids being back in either, as he had no chance on his three GA, and I think Dell should have had #4 and completely created #5.

Agree Hak had to give BE the hook even though he was hung out to dry on all 3, but Dell has been a trainwreck since he came in.