SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX @ MAINE

AZSIOUX

Hey conventional wisdom suggest you will be correct and for many reasons none less than the first half factor for the Sioux.

I just cannot ignore these visions I'm having of Sioux domination:).

I get that...I just don't want to see people turning into da' Bears Superfans 2 weeks into the season... :)

ha. Wouldn't that be fun?

Side note, anyone know if the Friday game will be on at Senser's? I don't get CBS College Sports... though I'm thinking if I called Comcast

maybe they'd be able to get that on my TV by tomorrow lol.

If you called comcast they could have CBS College Sports on your TV before the call has ended.

I am hoping UND is looking for some pay back after being swept by the Black Bears a few years back on their ice.

That was an ugly weekend...other than TJ Oshie's huge check on a 6-7 dude (O'Brien, if my memory serves me well, but don't quote me), that sent the guy ass over tea kettle into UND's bench. They played that clip pretty much every week in the pre-game video for the rest of the year.

That was an ugly weekend...other than TJ Oshie's huge check on a 6-7 dude (O'Brien, if my memory serves me well, but don't quote me), that sent the guy ass over tea kettle into UND's bench. They played that clip pretty much every week in the pre-game video for the rest of the year.

Simon Danis-Pepin was the big guy from Maine that Oshie checked.

http://www.hockeydb.com/ihdb/stats/pdisplay.php?pid=92206

Great Hit. Forgettable weekend for sure.

Great weekend test - the talent is in place, now we need to develop the mental toughness and attitude that champions have - the "we'll kick your ass in your place or ours" mentality. This is a good series to start to develop it. We need to continue to forecheck the crap out of our opponents. As for scoring, I hope we play a little more like Blais's NO team did last weekend. With our talent I would like to see less dump, chase, and cycle. Included in our great defensive talents are players who can move the puck. Let's take advantage of this and get more odd man rushes and better break outs. When teams figure out and stop our break outs it can be very disruptive as Yale showed last year. I thinks the odds are good that we kick some Maine butt this weekend.

Great weekend test - the talent is in place, now we need to develop the mental toughness and attitude that champions have - the "we'll kick your ass in your place or ours" mentality. This is a good series to start to develop it. We need to continue to forecheck the crap out of our opponents. As for scoring, I hope we play a little more like Blais's NO team did last weekend. With our talent I would like to see less dump, chase, and cycle. Included in our great defensive talents are players who can move the puck. Let's take advantage of this and get more odd man rushes and better break outs. When teams figure out and stop our break outs it can be very disruptive as Yale showed last year. I thinks the odds are good that we kick some Maine butt this weekend.

What number are you?

What time does tonight's game actually start? This site and USCHO say 6:00cdt, but the directv schedule and fightingsioux.com say 6:30. Directv also says it's in HD, but that's not as important as getting the start time right.

The game starts at 6:30pm. On goblackbears.com they have the game starting at 7:30pm and taking into consideration that they are East coast...6:30pm for us.