SiouxSports.com Forum

COMMITTED UND Recruits

AZSIOUX

43 minutes ago, tnt said:

Curious with Schlossman giving updates on other UND recruits in the USHL that is positive, why he doesn't give and update on something that isn't positive like this Singleton news. 

Someone tweeted him about it and he replied that he’s likely headed BCHL, but since we don’t yet know where exactly he is headed there’s not much to report on just yet. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, tnt said:

Curious with Schlossman giving updates on other UND recruits in the USHL that is positive, why he doesn't give and update on something that isn't positive like this Singleton news. 

Every kid is on their own path. Some get where they want to go and some don't.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, The Sicatoka said:

'05s? 

McInnis and Boisvert are 2006s. That's where the wars are now. 

There aren't many 2005s left on the lot, but we got Perron and Strathmann and Slipec and Klee. 

Thx, I was just trying to think through our 05s. Puck preps didn’t have us ranked very high. Seems decent to me.

2 hours ago, stoneySIOUX said:

Yep. I think Strathmann could have a big year and get himself up to the late first, early second convo.

Craig Button (TSN) released his Top 32 this morning and Strathmann was #29 on his list. There are 3 players already playing college ahead on the list, but only two college commits listed before Strathmann. Perron not listed.

On 9/29/2022 at 10:41 AM, stoneySIOUX said:

Yep. I think Strathmann could have a big year and get himself up to the late first, early second convo.

Me too…pretty dang dynamic if you ask me. Watching Miller was probably a plus last year. Has some snarl to his game too. Only knock is he isn’t the biggest kid but that’s slowly not being paid attention to as much the last few years. I’m hoping he has a big year and slips into the first.

• Upvote 2