SiouxSports.com Forum

COMMITTED UND Recruits

AZSIOUX

What I like most about the Collin Adams comittment is he is a finisher. His 25 goals lead the HPHL this season, while the number two goal scorer has just 14.

That's also why I'm excited for Wilkie and Gersich to come in next season (third and fourth in the USHL in goal scoring). Adding more bonafide finishers upfront will go nicely with our swift, puck moving d-corps.

What I like most about the Collin Adams comittment is he is a finisher. His 25 goals lead the HPHL this season, while the number two goal scorer has just 14.

That's also why I'm excited for Wilkie and Gersich to come in next season (third and fourth in the USHL in goal scoring). Adding more bonafide finishers upfront will go nicely with our swift, puck moving d-corps.

Agreed, me too.

Oops! I originally posted this in the Prospective Recruits thread

Article about Collin Adams - http://www.muskegonlumberjacks.com/news_article/show/472554?referrer_id=877108

“For me, choosing North Dakota is a dream come true.  It’s one of those dream schools that you want to play for growing up as a kid and watching their games on television,” shared Adams.  “When I took my official visit (to North Dakota), it ended up being a perfect fit for me.  The coaching staff is one of the best in the country, and they can help me get to the next level.”

I wonder when he made his visit? He evidently was able to avoid this site's many covert agents.

He visited back in November I believe when Miami was in town. With Tommy Miller from Victory Honda. If I remember correctly Max Gerlach was also on campus that weekend too

Wilkie has a mediocre shooting percentage, you miss all the shots you don't take... :-)

That's also why I'm excited for Wilkie and Gersich to come in next season (third and fourth in the USHL in goal scoring). Adding more bonafide finishers upfront will go nicely with our swift, puck moving d-corps.

Wilkie has a mediocre shooting percentage, you miss all the shots you don't take... :-)

Nothing wrong with confidence haha.  Did you see that snipe he had last week?  If he can do that consistently I'm fine with it.  I think he will come in and be more of an offensive player but Gersich will come in with a very well balanced game.  

The other thing I like about Wilkie is half his goals are Powerplay goals gotta take advantage of those opportunities. 

I think both of these could be like the Kristo/Knight combination.  Wilkie with the offensive upside like Kristo and Gersich will quietly perform will in almost all games he plays in.

Christian Wolanin gets 3 SOG in the loss to Dubuque.

Joel Janatuinen gets a goal and an assist with 2 SOG in the win.

Hayden Shaw stays off the point sheet getting 2 SOG in a win over Gersich's Omaha team.

Shane Gersich also stays off the point sheet getting 1 SOG.

Christian Cakebread stays off the point sheet again in a loss.

Zach Yon gets a goal on 2 SOG in the same game.

Rhett Gardner got an assist in a big win for Okotoks.

Dayns Chartrand stays off the point sheet in the win for Flin Flon.

Andrew Peski stayed off the point sheet in the 2-1 loss for Brockville.

Gabe Bast gets an assist in the win for Penticton.

Checking out some mock drafts. This has tomek a borderline 1st rounder. Is he skyrocketing up the rankings??

Also his 1st goalie taken and yes these can be off...

other UND guys sprinkled in

http://www.draftsite.com/nhl/mock-draft/2015/

I see Evers but no one else....excluding the tendy obviously. I was under the impression Wilkie would be drafted.