AZSIOUX

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Vaht?

With Marvin out, I think UND still comes out pissed and physical, but I'm doubting there will be a fight now, even if DU wasn't the next opponent.

And, if UND wins tonight, UND will wear the dreaded #1 ranking. Miami lost last night. Everyone stumbles. FSU is to Miami as uAA was to us. I'm fairly certain they'll win tonight.

I'm nervous every Saturday because this team seems to be more a Friday night team rather than Saturday. Say what you will about last night's performance, but UND has been FAR more mortal on Saturdays.

I'm worried about Chay's condition. I hope he's ok. I'm not, however, worried about the D Corps. We've been pretty solid.

That being said, Fienhage is coming in for Genoway. So, inevitably, comparisons will be made. Fienhage will lose, I assure you. It's too bad. Genoway is older, more experienced, and plays a different game compared to Fienhage. But Fienhage was drafted. So, it won't matter to some.

Sad.

Nevertheless, I have faith in Hak and Crew. I have faith that Fienhage will play well overall, despite being rusty.

We can win this game if we play solid fundamentally and stay out of the box. Remember, SCSU has scored half their goals on the powerplay.

Chay out "indefinitely" per the radio. I hope for a speedy recovery for Chay.

I was being over-dramatic. And it not necessarily irrelevant because UND is a good team (even without Chay tonight). No reason to be nervous or hopeless. I think UND is a better team without Chay than SCSU is with Roe and Lasch.

i was referring to your comment about the number 2 national ranking :D

Question for those with SiouXtra. This is my first year signed up for the preimum. I was able to watch the games @ Alaska and Tech with no problems, yet the home games always refresh and don't work very well. Is it just the computer I'm on or is there something else I can do to help it? The radio feed works fine, just not the video feed.

It is funny how an injury like Chay's tends to galvanize the team. Having said that, we need to settle in and play OUR GAME, not get sucked into spank-and-skate hockey, which is exactly what the Huskies want. We need to slow the game down, dominate the middle ice, and fur christ sake FINISH THOSE CHECKS and MAN-UP in the corners (especially) and in front of our goal.

No he was on the top line, at least starting the game. But that may be true, him putting pressure on himself.

He wasn't on the top line last Friday (vs Tech). He was either on 3rd or 4th line. Hak said last night that they had moved him due to putting too much pressure on himself on that line.