SiouxSports.com Forum

Blais

DAR

That's a pretty bold statement considering you don't even know me. If Goon doesn't want to name names that's fine.

We've seen you gopher drivel on here over and over; that's all I need to know

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

don't know if you and h1 are the same girl, but you both certainly spew the same bs

Since you seem to know some much about me what is the same bs i spew?. Also,

why did you make this personal? This started out by me asking Goon a question then

you start taking personal shots at me.

That's a pretty bold statement considering you don't even know me. If Goon doesn't want to name names that's fine.

I am not going to names and leave it at that. People give me info all the time that I don't post.

I know a lot of stuff that I can't post and won't so we can leave it at that. If you don't like my answer I am sorry.

There is a lot of rumblings coming out of the twin cities. Not everyone is happy with Lucia. Grant P is and stuck up

for him on Paul Allen's show the other day.

No one is less accurate or more off base than Goon when it comes to Gopher hockey. He's delusional.

Oh goody so does that mean you won't be sending me a Christmas card this year? Go back to GPL where you can have your gopher love feast and slobber all over yourselves and live in your everything is fine in Gopher land. Your better hope your top performing returning forward doesn't sign this summer.

Sure he says he coming back but what do you think he does if he gets signed by a team that wants him right now? Hum, is this another Kessel situation?

don't know if you and h1 are the same girl, but you both certainly spew the same bs

Yeah Sioux Sports has a few people that like to post under multiple names and monkiers. Personally, I don't think Hockey1 is Buckeytroll.

Here's a purely hypothetical question.....

Everyone around here (with the exception of one) HATES the Gophers. Hates 'em with a passion. If Blaiser ever took a coaching job at UM, will he be greeted with cheers or jeers when he visits The Ralph for the first time on the opposing bench?

I've never been a big Blais fan (don't dislike him, just don't get my undies in a bunch for him either), so I don't know what I'd do. Once a Gopher always a Gopher though...

Don't hold it against Dean that he played for the Gophs. He wasn't that good--who else would take him?

Coaching's different--he's damn good. If he ever takes the job with UMinn, it's just proof that he is getting old and demented. To be pitied, not hated.

To somewhat stick up for Goon here... I don't think he's so much delusional as he is biased and unobjective. He hates the Gophers, therefore anything he says about them is coming from an anti-Gopher point of view.

You're about a week late.

Then let's see you define your rationale for hating the Bison and explain the difference between that and sprig's (as an example) hatred of the Gophers.

I (DaveK) fell into a burning ring of fire....I went down down down, and the flames went higher....and it burns burns burns, the ring of fire, the ring of fire.

I (DaveK) fell into a burning ring of fire....I went down down down, and the flames went higher....and it burns burns burns, the ring of fire, the ring of fire.

Or:

Will it go round in circles

Will it fly high like a bird up in the sky

Will it go round in circles

Will it fly high like a bird up in the sky

There's nothing wrong with ripping your rival, that's what's great about rivalries but it doesn't mean you have to lose all objectivity when talking about your rival.

Run along skippy this is a Sioux Sport forum, the Gopher love feast is over at GPL.

Run along skippy this is a Sioux Sport forum, the Gopher love feast is over at GPL.

In the 2009 playoff hockey thread you said that Dave K has to resort to name calling when he loses an argument, so I guess by calling Bucksieve a skippy you lost this argument about being objective.