SiouxSports.com Forum

Blais

DAR

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, if this is true, this will change the landscape of the CCHA and college hockey in general. UNO will definitely take a big step forward if this happens.

I think that this increases the possibility of Omaha moving to the WCHA. I'm sure that Blais would love competing with all of his old pals and making trips back to Grand Forks and Minneapolis.

Wow, he was just doing Force try outs at Prior Lake last week end.

Definitely not good news for the Force. After a great first season, it would have been nice to build on that and keep Blais around for a while. Now the heat is on to find a coach that can keep it going.

In the 2009 playoff hockey thread you said that Dave K has to resort to name calling when he loses an argument, so I guess by calling Bucksieve a skippy you lost this argument about being objective.

Please! I guess if you want a moral victory knock yourself out. The last time I checked this was Sioux Sports, Not Bisionville.com or Gopher Puck live. The fact remains Buckysieve is a message board troll that hides behind a fake moniker that polices threads on Sioux sports that doesn't give his Gophers any love. The fact remains if he want to read a message board that is friendly towards the Rodents he can take his butt over to Gopher Puck Live. I don't remember when signing up where it said we have to give Golden Chokers props.

I think that this increases the possibility of Omaha moving to the WCHA. I'm sure that Blais would love competing with all of his old pals and making trips back to Grand Forks and Minneapolis.

It's give their program instant credibility, it means when they get into the WCHA they will probably be challenging for a super six and home ice and probably a chance to make the NCAA playoffs.

I'll bet that there was a little side deal going on between Blais and the AD saying that Dean will coach for them if they make the move to the WCHA.

I would have to say that this is possible.

Please! I guess if you want a moral victory knock yourself out. The last time I checked this was Sioux Sports, Not Bisionville.com or Gopher Puck live. The fact remains Buckysieve is a message board troll that hides behind a fake moniker that polices threads on Sioux sports that doesn't give his Gophers any love. The fact remains if he want to read a message board that is friendly towards the Rodents he can take his butt over to Gopher Puck Live. I don't remember when signing up where it said we have to give Golden Chokers props.

Thanks Goon, I'll take the victory that you admit you cannot be objectice. By the way, I wouldn't use the Golden Choker remark considering your recent history in your past frozen fours.

Thanks Goon, I'll take the victory that you admit you cannot be objectice. By the way, I wouldn't use the Golden Choker remark considering your recent history on the frozen four.

yeah we sure havent won it all which is a huge bummer especially after 4 straight years getting there you have to grab 1 but hell, at least they were there and fought hard to get there and us fans got to party. could be worse, they could have been home golfing like every team in the state of minnesota has been.

I'll bet that there was a little side deal going on between Blais and the AD saying that Dean will coach for them if they make the move to the WCHA.

I have no doubt that this is the case. I believed that UNO would be in the WCHA next year, and now I'm about 99.99% sure they will be. I don't see Blais going to UNO if they're still in the CCHA.

Thanks Goon, I'll take the victory that you admit you cannot be objectice. By the way, I wouldn't use the Golden Choker remark considering your recent history in your past frozen fours.

You must have a pretty lame life if you're going to take a victory out of that. Hum, I am not sure what you're talking about since I made NO PREDICTIONS on the Frozen Four last season.

I understand that what I say about NDSU is just my spin, but the Gopher haters seem to actually consider their own warped and biased views to be gospel. They certainly don't give our fanbase a very good reputation. :lol:

oh my god Dave you just explain yourself on dealing with the people that don't like Ulfie and the NDSU Bison.