SiouxSports.com Forum

Blais

DAR

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boy Blais is a heckuva a coach! What a job bringing Fargo near the top of the USHL in one year. Blais to the Wild?? Come on Riesbrough for once make a smart decision!! Comments??

columbus never gave him a fair shot. i would love to see him the new wild coach. some actual offense would be cool to see :silly:

columbus never gave him a fair shot. i would love to see him the new wild coach. some actual offense would be cool to see :silly:

I would love to see it as well! Unfortunately Risebrough has a thing for Canadians. If he had any clue what he was doing he would hire Blais!

I would love to see it as well! Unfortunately Risebrough has a thing for Canadians. If he had any clue what he was doing he would hire Blais!

Sorry . . but as we know, Blaiser used to coach a college hockey team :silly: , but we know the Wild do not associate with college hockey . . . . :silly: thus, no Blaiser in St. Paul.

I've always thought coaching was a big part of any sport, but what Blaiser along with Jason Herter & Chad Johnson have done with the Fargo Force team is amazing. The Force were simply not very good at the start of the season, after sweeping Omaha they are in a great postition to go deep in the playoffs. Dean's reaction after the OT goal on Sunday night was great, he was jumping all over the bench. We all know Dean could coach just about anywhere at any level, to see him enjoying an OT win in the 1st round of the USHL playoffs was pretty cool.

I would love to see the Wild get rid of Doug Risebrough first. Then it would be nice to see Blaiser coach the team of 18,000

I think he would be a big hit.

and he may not be and thats fine but it would be nice to see him get a real shot at it to find out.

Exactly. Nobody knows how it would turn out.

Could be like Brooks and he'd do a nice job, but not have overwhelming success. Could be like Bob Johnson and he could raise the cup. Don't know unless he gets a shot someday.

I'd certainly prefer a fresh start with Blais for the Wild vs. another Lemaire clone who won't be as good as JL with the players.

Exactly. Nobody knows how it would turn out.

Could be like Brooks and he'd do a nice job, but not have overwhelming success. Could be like Bob Johnson and he could raise the cup. Don't know unless he gets a shot someday.

I'd certainly prefer a fresh start with Blais for the Wild vs. another Lemaire clone who won't be as good as JL with the players.

If not Blais...I would like to see Ramsey get a shot...I think they will promote Constantine though. Just keep Danny "jersey popper" Irmen from ever making his NHL debut and I will be happy. Time is a ticking Danny! Can't stand that guy.

If not Blais...I would like to see Ramsey get a shot...I think they will promote Constantine though. Just keep Danny "jersey popper" Irmen from ever making his NHL debut and I will be happy. Time is a ticking Danny! Can't stand that guy.

Apparently the Owner has said that he wants to change things up and become more offensive.

Kevin Constantine would not be a good choice in my opinion.

just asking here, not making the assumption that hak would leave or wana leave or be qualified for the nhl but that is a normal thought process of getting to the highest level in any profession. if the wild or other nhl team came knocking does anyone know or have heard anything on hak and his thoughts towards coaching in the nhl as a assistant or head coach?? just curious, thats all as ive never heard it be asked to hak over the years. i know UND may be the peak of jobs for hak but its always interesting to think about. hell it is the off season :silly:

just asking here, not making the assumption that hak would leave or wana leave or be qualified for the nhl but that is a normal thought process of getting to the highest level in any profession. if the wild or other nhl team came knocking does anyone know or have heard anything on hak and his thoughts towards coaching in the nhl as a assistant or head coach?? just curious, thats all as ive never heard it be asked to hak over the years. i know UND may be the peak of jobs for hak but its always interesting to think about. hell it is the off season :silly:

Makes you wonder if the NHL or AHL would come calling for Hakstol he has been successful and he is a young guy.

Someone could make him an offer. Makes you think doesn't it?

Makes you wonder if the NHL or AHL would come calling for Hakstol he has been successful and he is a young guy.

Someone could make him an offer. Makes you think doesn't it?

a UND to AHL move doesnt make any sense. the pay wouldnt be as much and a few other things that isnt appealing at all. a nhl would be the only other option coming off a head coach gig. maybe there are some that have heard or have asked hak regarding the nhl question.

thats huge news, time for the organization to move forward and make a complete 180 in their style and overall play. was needed so badly!

Maybe the Wild will give me a reason to see one of their games other than ones against New Jersey, St. Louis, and Chicago!