SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX vs UNH

AZSIOUX

• Replies 943
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BE was out to cover the shot from the point. Whether intentional or not, the bounce right out the other side on that shot from the point is the kind of bounce you pray for if you're UNH. Actually the Sioux played really well down the stretch in this game.

Man...I tell ya first the LAX crap and now this. The only way to save this day from being one of the crappiest of the year is a Sioux OT victory. Come on boys!! Let's go

do the guys no that? Did you see how dejected they were at the end?

I saw that. But Hakstol will get them straightened out during the intermission. I think we're gonna see the Sioux come out firing and put this thing away in a hurry!

Bob Norton already claimed UNH the winner.

I was similarly thinking... NOW Sioux fans will be happy that ESPN doesn't cut away from an OT game in progress that has gone dramatically outside its timeslot (unless of course ESPN does cut away, in which case I really wouldn't want to be the person listening to that answering machine on Monday :p ).

Given that the next scheduled event is the BU-OSU game I doubt that will happen :angry:

Remember Duncs missed open net in period 2? Damn.

I was just thinking about that. The announcers even mentioned that when it happened.

I had a hard time watching the last few minutes of the game, knowing what the Dogs did last night. Hope OT goes our way, but the guys are going to have to come out and kick some Wildcat ass!

I saw that. But Hakstol will get them straightened out during the intermission. I think we're gonna see the Sioux come out firing and put this thing away in a hurry!

Bob Norton already claimed UNH the winner.

Norton doesn't recognize any hockey played west of the Poconos

Genoway quit covering his man and went to help Eidsness or this would be over. Wish he was a forward.

This whole game is one big stinker for the defensive corps. Eidsness has been solid for the most part and the forwards have been producing. But all these odd-man rushes have to stop or we'll be hitting the golf course instead of tomorrow's regional final.

Duncan, Vendavelde, and Gregoire....need to be out there...and Finley needs to sit on the pine, and Genoway...a good offensive mind, gives up the puck too often and creates opportunities for the other team.

Keep the offense flowing, and stop playing too defensively, and we'll win!

The puck was bouncing and hit the top of his blade at a funny angle. There was nothing he could do about that.

Sure, sure...but Finley could have played his position in front of the net instead of expecting Genoway to play both sides...let's see, under five seconds left - just be in front of the net...