SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX vs UNH

AZSIOUX

• Replies 943
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh, the up side, I sure could use a Snuggie. It's kind chilly in my living room

You have to admit, it's a man's game. You'd never get away with hacking away at guys with your sticks in hockey because you'd get your lights punched out quickly. Based on watching this game it goes like this: Throw the ball in a circle and if someone gets too close, hit him as hard as you can with your stick or wicket or what ever the F*** they call it...then, every two minutes take a mandatory time-out...fun game. Very fan friendly..

You have to admit, it's a man's game. You'd never get away with hacking away at guys with your sticks in hockey because you'd get your lights punched out quickly. Based on watching this game it goes like this: Throw the ball in a circle and if someone gets too close, hit him as hard as you can with your stick or wicket or what ever the F*** they call it...then, every two minutes take a mandatory time-out...fun game. Very fan friendly..

It depends upon the refreshments.

you guys are still complaining? i don't mind watching it during the intermission. You have to admit, it's a pretty good game. i do wish they'd take more shots tho

You must not be a Sioux hockey fan...that is as stupid a comment as I have heard.