SiouxSports.com Forum

NCAA Tourney Scores and Updates

AZSIOUX

• Replies 646
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure why the link isn't working for you. The Duluth/Miami game is on right now while they wait for the 2nd OT between Vermont and Air Force.

I just figured out that it was my antivirus software blocking it. Your comment triggered something in my mind so thank you :(

Cutter I have ESPN classic so thank you as well ;) I have it on the big screen

UMD putting on a clinic when it comes to pathetic PP units.

Seriously... 5 on 3 for over a minute and I'm not sure Knapp made more than 1 save (nor did he have to as most attempts went wide or were blocked). 3 Miami Redtards outplayed 5 Bulldogs.

Mercier scored shorthanded and on the powerplay.

Seriously, the bulldogs need 5 on 5 hockey. If they're down a man, they're in trouble. If they are up by a man, they are in trouble, and if they are up by 2 players, they become incompetant.

No way that replay is conclusive! Leave it to WCHA refs to decide a game in this ridiculous fashion. Poor Air Force. They just got hosed!!

What is the standard if it's inconclusive? A no goal? I really would've like to have seen AFA go... but go figure... WCHA refs...

What is the standard if it's inconclusive? A no goal? I really would've like to have seen AFA go... but go figure... WCHA refs...

Isn't it that it requires conclusive replay evidence to overturn call by on-ice official? The on-ice call was no call, thus no goal at the time