SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX vs SCSU

AZSIOUX

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Derrick has really stepped up his game. Sioux defensemen take time to develop so it's been sad to see so much negativity against him without getting any time to develop. I really like how confident he's been playing as of late. Finley is a good example. Look how much we've missed him since he has left. Derrick will only get better, so I hope people can reverse their thinking of him.

Has anyone else been having issues with the video feed tonight? I normally don't have any problems, but the picture keeps freezing while the sound continues

I've been having the exact opposite problem. The video remains, while the audio disappears. I normally don't have any problems either.

Eidsness probably would like another shot at that one, but he shouldn't have had to make the save to start with. The Sioux D did a poor job of trying to pass the puck out of the zone which resulted in the puck being held in the zone, and ultimately the goal. Not good all around.